Oster Pre-Programmed Countertop Convection Toaster Oven - 6 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Countertop oven with 6 cu. ft. of capacity is spacious enough to cook for your entire family
- Ten digital cooking functions include bake, pizza, broil, toast, bagel, roast, defrost, warm, reheat, and cookies to easily select the correct settings for whatever you want to prepare
- Turbo convection function circulates high volume of air to produce even cooking results
- Two-rack position gives you the flexibility to accommodate dishes of various sizes and cook it to perfection
- Removable crumb tray prevents spills and crumbs from falling onto the floor of the oven
- Soft-touch digital and manual controls for easy operation
- Large LCD backlit display allows easy viewing
- 60-minute timer with bell signal helps you cook your dishes perfectly every time
- Auto-shut off automatically shuts off the oven after the food is cooked, giving you peace of mind
- Includes baking pan with rack and an extra cooking rack for convenient use
- Baking Pan
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- Lots of great features- June 6, 2015
I enjoy using this toaster over, but it seems to take twice as long to cook my food....I cook it at what the recipe calls for, but it is never done on time...I usually end up cooking it twice as long - for meats especially. I am not sure if that really makes if more economical or not. I have not actually tested the temperature settings to see if that may be the problem. I enjoy that I do not have to heat up my kitchen with the large oven.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best thing since sliced bread :)- September 25, 2016
I have a bad back and have a rod and two plates in it. It was very hard bending over in my oven lifting pans and cookie sheets in and out, not to mention having to bend over to bake,roast,etc. Now that my husband has passed away and I live alone, my toaster oven has been the best helper in my kitchen. I would highly recommend for anyone to buy one. Not only saves on your power bill but also on your health.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!- March 31, 2015
I bought this Oster countertop oven 3 weeks ago & I use it every day. I originally bought it because I couldn't find a regular toaster large enough to hold the specialty bread I buy. Toast, bagels & cheesy garlic toast come out amazing. I just moved into an apartment with an older stove/oven. I tried to use the oven once and had to throw out the pizza because it didn't bake properly. Also, the temp inside my apartment increased by over 10 degrees! I decided to give the countertop oven a try and am happy I did. I have used the oven for baking chicken, enchiladas & frozen meals. Last night I roasted asparagus, garlic & onions to make asparagus soup. It was incredible! I haven't used my regular oven since I purchased my Oster countertop oven. Plus, my apartment doesn't heat up during its use. I plan on using my Oster countertop oven even after my full size stove/oven is replaced. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.