OtterBox Alpha Glass Screen Protector for iPad 10.2"
- Part of the Alpha Glass collection
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (9th generation, 8th generation and 7th generation)
- Glass screen protector guards your screen against scratches and knicks while maintaining touchscreen responsiveness
- Anti-shatter technology prevents breaks and keeps your device secure
- Brilliantly clear design will have you forgetting you've even installed a screen protector
- Simple installation courtesy of the included application tools
- Alpha Glass
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst install ever!- February 10, 2021
This is my first (and last) experience with an otter box glass screen protector. Omg! This was the absolute worst install of a glass screen protector that I have ever experienced. It was confusing and caused me an immense amount of anxiety. The instructions are super confusing. I eventually got the screen protector on my iPad, but I have dust and air bubbles so it looks horrible. I’m pretty upset that I’m going to need to purchase a different product (different brand) after already spending the money for this one. I gave it one star because I think the screen protector itself is nice, if you can get it on without having to take a Valium to get through the process.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Alpha Glass Kit Quality- March 18, 2021
I was very disappointed after spending 30 minutes attempting to apply the Alpha Glass to my iPad. I have installed 9 screen protectors in the past and have never had the trouble and frustration as I did with the Otter Box Alpha Glass. Considering it cost more than 3 times as much as competitor’s screen protectors you would think they could include a plastic alignment frame. I can not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Careful when installing screen will crack easy- September 2, 2021
It offers great protection, however when you are peeling off the adhesive you have to be very careful. If you bend the screen protector at all while you are peeling off the adhesive you will crack it and it will spider web. I was able to get a replacement for a small fee but there isnt much flexibility with the protector so beware as it wont give muchYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but a little small- May 19, 2021
I bought this for my 2 year old's new 8th gen iPad. It was easy to put on the iPad despite some reviews. The only issue was it was a bit too small. I had to try to align it where the home button was centered which left the edge of the iPad on either side slightly not covered. I have the ipad in an otterbox case so it's a non issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product-easy to install- June 9, 2020
I was a little hesitant to put the screen protector on my recently purchased iPad, however after reading the clear directions and beginning the process, I couldn’t have been more pleased and relieved when the protector slowly attached itself to the screen. Only a few bubbles at the edge which were easy to remove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.