OtterBox Commuter Fitted Hard Shell Case for Galaxy S22+ (Plus) 5G - Black
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S22+ (Plus)
- Dual-layer construction is made with more than 35% recycled plastic and features a soft inner slipcover and hard outer shell to defend your phone against impacts
- DROP+ technology withstands three times as many drops as MIL-STD-810G 516.6 military standards
- Engineered to provide a safe and secure grip to help prevent accidental drops
- Raised edge protects the camera and screen from scratches and scuffs when the phone is placed face-down
- Port covers prevent dirt, dust, and lint from getting into your jacks and ports
- Thin design slips effortlessly into your pocket for protection without unnecessary bulk
- Conveniently compatible with wireless charging
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Otterbox is the only protection I use on my phones- April 16, 2022
Otterbox is the only product I trust to protect my phones. I just traded in the old phone which had an Otterbox and protective screen. The phone looked pristine and I received the full trade in value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Case Out There- March 17, 2022
Sturdy enough to protect my phone from drops from above waist height but not too bulky. It fits in my pockets still and I'm not afraid that my phone will shatter if (when) I drop it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only the best- April 6, 2022
My new phone came in the mail but I wouldn’t even open it until my Otter Box was here to protect it. I have used Otter Box for years and I trust them to protect my phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual a very good phone protector- April 9, 2022
You get what you pay for. I have used OtterBox products for many years and have had no broken phones from drops. Well worth the moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best- April 18, 2022
You want a solid case, you get this. Been an Otter fan for 5 plus years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report