OtterBox Defender Fitted Hard Shell Case for Galaxy S8+ - Aqua Mint Way
Available online only
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Multi-layer protection, durable polycarbonate shell, and screenless design guard your phone against damage and danger from everyday drops and inevitable accidents
- Rubber port covers stop dust and dirt from getting into your phone through the headphone jack or charging port
- Outer silicone cover wraps around the inner shell to provide solid defense against impact and drops
- Belt holster lets you keep your phone within easy reach and allows you to stay quick on the draw for incoming calls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 976 reviewers who responded, 901 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is my 6th Otter Box over the years.- April 24, 2017
I'm in construction, I have dropped my phone off of buildings, kicked it out of trucks on to pavement. and they have come out of the case as if they had just been bought. they warranty is great, the few times I have tore the rubber outer shell or broke the clip, a no questions asked replacment is on its way. the only thing with this new s8 is the fact that there is no screen protector. after time on prior boxes the built in screen would get scrached and i'd pop it out and glue on an aftermarket. but right out of the box i dont like that there is no protection at all. all in all great product, and you have a customer for life....
- Love It!- July 4, 2017
I won't buy a different case for my smartphones! I just recently had to get a new phone after having my old phone for years. It was also protected by an OtterBox. I upgraded to the Galaxy S8+ and with the OtterBox Defender. It is a very sturdy case, much more so than just the commuters etc of OtterBox. I love the color, aqua mint, and so far it's not showing dirty smudges! I would definitely recommend an OtterBox for those expensive cell phones. Now if the Zagg screen protector lived up to its reputation for the S8+, but the OtterBox in no way affects the ability of that screen protector, it just doesn't stick on its own. Would definitely repurchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Case!, Screen protector "Not so Much"- March 6, 2018
I bought the case at the same time I purchased my Galaxy S8+. The case was easy to install although I have to admit I got some additional assistance from You Tube. The Screen Protector is a bit fussy and you need to make sure that you have it correctly positioned. The Screen Protector is also a bit awkward to use due to it's nature. Because the protector is rigid there are times, in particular when you need to interact with something at the edges, that require a bit more pressure. I believe that this is due to the curved edge.That said once you get accustomed to that, the issue becomes insignificant. All in all a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.