OtterBox Defender Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 13 Pro Max/12 Pro Max - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Multi-layer construction features a solid inner shell and resilient outer slipcover for incredible protection against everyday hazards
- DROP+ technology withstands four times as many drops as MIL-STD-810G 516.6 military standards
- Raised edge protects the camera and screen from scratches and scuffs when the phone is placed face-down
- Screenless design offers full access to your display so nothing stands in between you and your phone
- Port covers keep dust, lint, and dirt from getting into your jacks and ports
- Included holster can be used as a belt clip or a stand for hands-free viewing
- Compatible with Qi wireless charging and standard networks including 5G and 4G
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- iPhone 13 falls out of belt clip.- November 12, 2021
Tons of bad reviews on the clip and I just figured out why. If you examine the belt clip and case closely you will see that the cutout on the case for the belt clip is about 1/2 the width of the Defender case of an iPhone X for example. Then, instead of a mini bar on the belt clip clip itself, to clip into the case cutout, there are just 2 thin prongs that don't go deep enough into the cutout and looks like they could break off easily. Otterbox has to be aware of this design change that probably saved them a penny in manufacturing cost but they will end up losing that savings through CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION!!! Stop cheaping out Otterbox!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with current product- October 20, 2021
Been using otter box products to protect my electronic devices for many years with no complaints until now. This last purchase I made for my iPhone 13 pro max was a disappointment as the otterbox clip did not securely hold my phone to it. When I placed the phone to the clip, it would fall off on its own after any type of vibration hit the device. I can see that Otterbox is already aware of this defect. They should stop and recall this particular item to avoid having customers damage or lose their device because of it. Not to mention, word of mouth of dissatisfied customers could end up hurting your credibility and overall sales.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy product but…- October 31, 2021
Purchased this for my new iPhone 13 Pro Max since I had a good experience with a Defender case on my iPhone X. I had no problem with wireless charging with my iPhone X with the case on. At the bottom of the page to buy the Defender for the iPhone 13 it says wireless charging compatible. After putting the case on the iPhone 13 I found that it would not wireless charge. I contacted Otterbox service and they said it would not wireless charge. I pointed them to the bottom of the page where it said it would wireless charge and was still told it wouldn’t wireless charge. I was told I should have bought a different case. Great service!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.