OtterBox Defender Screenless Edition Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 11 Pro - Black
- Compatible with the Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Multilayered case consists of an inner shell and an outer slipcover that provide a high level of protection for your phone
- Screenless design ensures direct access to the screen for fluid navigation and quick response
- Port covers keep the ports, jacks, and other entry points free from dust, grime, and lint
- Hard plastic shell makes this rugged case very durable and resistant to impact and extreme shocks
- Multifunctional swivelling holster is easy to fasten to your belt and also serves as a convenient stand
- Tactile grip ensures that the phone never slips out of your hand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 122 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
- iPhone 11 Pro Defender- December 19, 2019
I have had this version of the Defender for a few weeks now - it is much tighter in the belt clip than the one I had for my iPhone X - this is both good and bad. You don't want the phone to fall out of the clip but at the same time you don't want to have "fight" to get it back into the clip especially when you are driving a motor vehicle. This one borders on TOO tight due to the case on the actual phone being just a little bit too big (although I am sure it is within manufacturing specifications. It does the same good job of protecting the phone that all the Defender series has done for many years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love otterbox cases- October 6, 2019
This is my fourth Otterbox case, and seems just as good as the previous cases (I drop my phone at least once a week). I like that otterbox has kept the case sides high enough to recess the touchscreen for protection. The case itself seems just a just a little thinner than my previous defender case, I can still manage one hand texting but the far side of the touchscreen is a stretch. I do whish the case came in a brighter blue, but the color does line up with Apple's color screen. I will continue to buy Otterbox cases, and if you are on the fence I say give them a try.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my otter box- April 12, 2020
This is truly the sturdiest case on the market and I like the color and design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great iPhone holder- October 22, 2019
I got this about a month ago to go with my new iPhone 11Pro. It holds the phone great maybe to good. I have used them on iPhones 4,5,7 and have never been disappointed in them. They changed this one up in the lower corners to hold the phone even better but now it is harder to get the phone into and out of the holder... I am hoping it wears a little because you have to look at the case to get the phone lined up just right to go into the carse Would I buy another one? YES I would just wish it was just a little easier to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not satisfied- November 26, 2019
I’ve been using an OtterBox for years, and the reason I like them is because of the built-in screen protector so I was disappointed to learn that the OtterBox for the iPhone 11 Pro doesn’t have a built-in screen protector. Even without the screen protector, I stuck with the OtterBox for my new phone and separately purchased the Amplify Edge2Edge screen cover. The cover looked good, and was fairly easy to apply, but after the first and only time I dropped my phone, the top half of the cover popped off and dirt and dust got on the underside so now the screen of my expensive phone looks perpetually dirty. I suppose the phone appears to be in one piece, but I was very disappointed that the cover couldn’t withstand one slight fall. I would not purchase this again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.