OtterBox EasyGrab Case for iPad 10.2" - Blue
Available to ship
- Designed to fit your Apple iPad (9th generation, 8th generation and 7th generation) and enables your kid's independent spirit to grow
- Durable construction keeps your child's tablet safe from accidental drops, throws, and falls for durability
- Vibrant colours add a touch of beauty to the iPad that parents and kids will love
- Grip ridges, built-in handle, and stand offer easy portability of the iPad by hands
- Raised edges add a layer of protection to the tablet's camera and screen for a long-lasting use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Its a good iPad case but the stand is a fail- August 10, 2021
The case itself is great, it offers protection and is quality made. My issue is with the stand that came with it. It hasn't been two months and it's already very loose, it will not stay put, nor is it sturdy. My 6 year old constantly loses it and now he just ends up propping his iPad with whatever item he can hold it up with. I am disappointed and now considering buying a different case altogether.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ok purchase- June 29, 2021
I bought two of these cases for each of my ipads for my sons. They advertise that they hold up the ipad. That isnt incorrect however it doesnt keep it sturdy and it is hard to get it to hold it in the position you would like. Also the back has fallen off a few times while hanging. Im a fan of otter box products just not these ones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- November 22, 2021
We have had the case for two weeks. It seems very durable and easy for my 3 year old to carry. This is used for his communication device. I will say that I was very disappointed that it did not come with a screen protector as well for the price of this case. For some reason I thought it did and I was definitely shocked when it did not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- no screen cover- June 29, 2021
It's not explicitly addressed in the product description, but just be aware that there is no screen cover on this case (as compared to other similar Otterbox iPad cases that do have a cover). I only realized this after the item arrived. That doesn't work for us, because our kids tend to spill food & drink everywhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed that he did not have screen protector- June 10, 2021
For device design for kids you would think that somebody in engineering would think hey maybe we should put a screen protector on this new device. I feel that it shows the lack of somebody paying attention to quality insurance. Especially the price they charge for this case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.