OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 12/12 Pro - Black
Available online only
- Compatible with the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
- One-piece case fits easily on your phone to provide maximum protection against accidental bumps, falls, and unexpected mishaps
- Raised screen bumper protects your device's display from scratches and cracks when placed upside down or dropped accidentally
- PopSockets PopGrip lets you text or capture blur-free pictures effortlessly with a single hand
- Use PopGrip as a stand for watching movies or videos hands-free, and push it back to blend in with the case when not in use
- Supports Qi wireless charging to your device (note: may need to remove PopGrip)
- Hard plastic construction is strong enough for long-lasting usage
- Ultra-slim profile keeps your phone looking sleek and fits easily in your pockets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 277 reviewers who responded, 217 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I’m happy with my purchase- January 23, 2021
If you enjoy having a pop socket, I think you’ll enjoy this case. For me, it’s convenient having the pop socket integrated into the case; I’ve had pop sockets on previous phones and it would get caught on things due to it protruding just a bit. However, with this case the pop socket is close to flush with the back of the case, issue resolved. Also, I like that there’s the option to change the face on the pop socket. As for protection, I’ve used Otterbox cases on previous iPhones and after some serious drops, my phones always came through without a scratch, dent, or impact to performance, so I’m confident this case will do the same job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome case as usual- December 19, 2020
Have used an otter box case for my last 3 iPhones without disappoint. I’m not horribly reckless with my phone, but tend to be drop-prone. Otter box cases have never failed to appropriately protect my phone. I’ve had an iPhone 12 pro for about a month, have had 2 drops with no issues. I love how the pop socket collapses into the built in groove so I can easily slide and carry the phone in my pocket. Love the color/design, the appearance looks true to form to the online picture. Putting the case on or taking it off is relatively easy. I have yet to try wireless charging with this case. With all that I’ve experienced so far, I highly recommend this case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous versions- April 11, 2021
This is my third pop+otter case. The first two for my X and 11 Pro were great. This one is not as good. The case is extremely hard to get off once it’s on. I almost feel like I’m going to bend my phone trying to get it out. But the biggest issue for me is that I prefer to charge with a cable and the case doesn’t allow the new usb-c to lightning fast charge cable to connect. The housing on this cable is slightly larger than the housing on the usb-a to lightning cables. I had to literally bend the rubber around the housing to even get it in the hole and I can feel the case pushing back against it. That’s going to eventually deform the case along the bottom edge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.