OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 12 mini - Pink
Available online only
- Compatible with the Apple iPhone 12 mini
- One-piece case fits easily on your phone to provide maximum protection against accidental bumps, falls, and unexpected mishaps
- Raised screen bumper protects your device's display from scratches and cracks when placed upside down or dropped accidentally
- PopSockets PopGrip lets you text or capture blur-free pictures effortlessly with a single hand
- Use PopGrip as a stand for watching movies or videos hands-free, and push it back to blend in with the case when not in use
- Supports Qi wireless charging to your device (note: may need to remove PopGrip)
- Hard plastic construction is strong enough for long-lasting usage
- Ultra-slim profile keeps your phone looking sleek and fits easily in your pockets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- Great but still room for improvement- March 23, 2021
I had purchased because I read online it would work with my wireless charger but I learned it does not. While it does in fact connect (must remove socket first), the connection is broken after the phone has been on the charger only a few moments. It was a disappointing surprise the first morning when I expected to wake up to a fully charged phone. Four stars were given based only on appearance and the fact it is good construction that should protect my phone from damage from drops and such.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super cute and very functional- March 21, 2021
I’ve owned this exact same case for my previous phone and when I upgrade to a new one, I bought the exact same case again. Its so cute and yet very functional. I love how the popsocket is set into the case a bit, it makes all the difference in bulkiness. The pattern has held up over time with no wear in the plastic or pattern. I drop my phone all the time and have never had issues with my phone breaking when in this case!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not wireless charge as advertised- March 11, 2021
Had this same exact case when I had an iPhone XR so when I upgraded it was a no brainer to purchase this. Unfortunately, even with the pop socket removed the iPhone 12 will NOT wirelessly charge with Qi wireless chargers. This makes the case completely impractical because it is so difficult to remove it makes little sense to attempt to remove the case every time I charge. Extremely disappointed, returning case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.