OtterBox Symmetry Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 13 Pro - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro
- One-piece design is easy to pop on and off and defends your phone from drops, bumps, and scratches
- DROP+ technology withstands three times as many drops as MIL-STD-810G 516.6 military standards
- Raised edge protects the camera and screen from scratches and scuffs when the phone is placed face-down
- Thin design slips effortlessly into your pocket for protection without unnecessary bulk
- Compatible with Apple's MagSafe charger, Qi wireless charging, and standard networks including 5G and 4G
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First time I am disappointed- September 26, 2021
Otterbox cases have protected my phones since the very first iPhone (4S) I ever owned. With every upgrade, I purchase another Otterbox. They have saved my devices from abuse. This is the first time I have been a bit disappointed. I haven't decided if I am keeping the case or not. The fit is not good on the left and right long edges of the iPhone 13. The left side in the middle has a bit of the case edge showing - but not at the top or bottom. The right side has a sliver of metal showing from almost top to bottom. The phone is protected - it's just an imperfection in the quality that I notice whenever I look a the screen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Less than perfect fit...- September 28, 2021
I was so excited to get this color Otterbox for my phone. I had a great Symmetry case for my iPhone 12 Pro. But unfortunately, this case doesn't have a great seal around the edges. The stainless steel border of my iPhone is peeking through the case instead of the rubber sealing up the edges like it should. This is concerning because dust and debris could get through very easily. Hoping Otterbox updates their design and makes it right with customers who have already purchased the faulty design.
- - December 1, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report