OtterBox Symmetry Fitted Hard Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the Symmetry Series
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Durable hard plastic case with drop protection shields your device from drops, falls, and bumps
- Raised screen bumper helps keep your device's touchscreen safe from scratches
- Design lets you use all your buttons and mute switch like normal
- Thin profile is easy to slip in and out of tight pockets and purses
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too expensive- December 9, 2020
I used to use Otterbox commute series for samsung galaxy S9+ , S7, and S5. The commuter series is very good quality and protection. It is my first time to use symmetry series for S20FE. The case is very thin and skinny. But it feels that the case can protect my cell phone. One thing I dont like is the camera protection. The gap between the camera section and case is almost 1mm or less. In additiom, $65 is too expensive. S20+ 's commuter series is cheaper and better protection. I dont know why S20fe symmetry is more expensive than s20+'s commuter.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Slippery, no real padding anywhere on the case- December 3, 2020
Slippery and no padding anywhere,whole case is slightly bendable hard plastic. Only pluses, very thin and buttons work well.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Looks very strong- August 2, 2021
The case adds a bit of thickness to the phone which I like. The texture is very "grippy" so you won't have to worry about dropping your phone. The case seems very rugged and strong. The only problem is that if you have small hands it will make one-handed texting or operating the phone a little difficult.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report