OtterBox Symmetry Rugged Case for iPad Mini 5th Gen - Clear
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for the iPad Mini 5th Gen
- OtterBox Certified Drop+Protection has been put through rigorous testing, including 24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing, to ensure that your device receives the best protection
- Scratch-resistant micro texture prevents scuffs and scratches, keeping your iPad looking new and pristine
- Clear back lets the beautiful design of your iPad show through while protecting it from scratches
- Sleek case profile follows the slim lines of your iPad for a smooth, seamless look
- Apple Pencil holder loop makes it easy to secure your Apple Pencil when not in use
- Removable side panel makes it easy to attach an optional Smart Cover (Smart Cover sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Buttons are difficult to press through the case- December 30, 2019
I got this case to cover an iPad Mini for my wife this Christmas. She wanted a clear case without a cover and she hates cases. The on/off button and the volume buttons are difficult to press through the case. The back of the case is very slippery. If you set the iPad mini on a hard surface like a laminate table top, a bump could knock it off the surface. If some of the rubber edging was in contact the table it would be better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this case until I purchase an Apple Pencil- June 28, 2021
I brought this case together with the iPad mini 1 year ago. The push buttons are tough, but my headphone has volume control and the magnetic cover override the screen on/off button. Screen capture is a real problem. Then I acquired an Apple Pencil last week and almost lost it. The plastic holding the pen loop cracked.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE it!- June 21, 2019
When I dropped my new iPad four times in the first week of having it, I decided I needed to get an Otterbox for it. Not only is it perfect for protecting the iPad but it also makes it easier to hold (meaning I don't drop it!) I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep their iPad safe.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.