Overcooked! All You Can Eat (Switch)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Includes Overcooked!, Overcooked! 2, and all additional content
- Hundreds of levels of cooperative cooking chaos take you through increasingly strange and dangerous kitchens
- New content includes levels, chefs, and exclusive mayhem
- Online, cross-platform multiplayer allows you to play with people from around the globe with reduced waiting times
- Enhanced 4K visuals provide an immersive gaming experience
- Campaign, survival, practice, and assist modes provide multiple ways to play
- Accessibility features include scalable UI, dyslexia-friendly text, and colour-blindness options
- The Onion Kingdom is in danger and only the finest cooking can save it
- Players must journey through a variety of cruel and unusual kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil which plagues the land
- Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the paying customers storm out in a huff
- Travel across a brand-new map by land, sea, or air and visit sushi restaurant, magic schools, and even alien planets to save the Onion Kingdom
- Discover a new range of recipes to entice any appetite
- Use teleporters to move across platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic, constantly evolving kitchens--some kitchens might even whisk your chefs away to far off places
- Team up with up to 3 players for cooperative or competitive multiplayer fun
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
- Average party game- June 22, 2021
Fun for a few hours but starts to get old. First game is alright and the second one is okay at first but quickly starts to get annoying. It’s like at some point in the middle of the second game, the developers think annoying obstacles are what makes a game fun and challenging. No, these make you want to stop playing the game entirely and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Don’t bother with just singleplayer and eventually with co-op too, unless you play on easy. There’s also a problem with weird input lag that is infuriating at times in a game like this where you’re in a rush. Best played with three or four people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but needs work- April 4, 2021
I’m a big fan of the Overcooked series, having played through Overcooked and Overcooked! 2 a couple of times now. This copy of Overcooked entails Overcooked, Overcooked! 2, seven new stages, better graphics, and the ability to play cross platform, however, there are several glitches and bugs that need to be fixed. (Sometimes gameplay is smoother cross platform than connecting to another Switch session, which makes no sense.) The most redeeming factor of the game is being able to play Overcooked with online friends (previously this was only possible locally or on parsec for steam).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Both the Games but Nothing New- May 3, 2021
I loved Overcooked 2, and was hoping this game had more to it. But this game is just Overcooked 1 and 2 on the same cartridge, with all the added extra maps and cook skins. I've already played all of Overcooked 2 + the extra maps, so I tried playing the first Overcooked, but it is harder to play and not as fun. I kind of wish I didn't buy this game. It didn't even load my saved data from Overcooked 2 onto this new game, so I had to start from scratch. If you've never played Overcooked 1 or 2, I recommend getting this game, it's the price of one game but you get both! If you've played one or both, don't get it, it doesn't have anything extra. I think I'll end up reselling this if I can get a profit, or give it as a gift to someone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.