Owlet Cam Smart Video Baby Monitor with Room Temperature Sensor (OWL-BC04NNBBYH)
Monitoring from anywhere
- Wi-Fi-connected camera pairs with your smartphone so you can see and hear your baby from the other room or around the globe
- 1080p high-definition Full HD video delivers a clear 130-degree view of your little one directly to the Owlet app
- Sound and motion notifications alert you when your baby is awake and active so you never miss a thing
- Background audio function lets you listen to your baby while you use your phone for other tasks
- Two-way talk makes it easy to soothe your baby remotely
Safety and security
- Streaming uses secure and encrypted data so only you and those you have authorised can view your child
- Innovative cord covers keep cables safe from curious hands
- Room temperature sensor helps you to ensure the nursery is at a safe and comfortable temperature
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cables (One with Temperature Sensor)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 775 reviewers who responded, 698 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Owlet camera- August 19, 2020
I recently received the Owlet camera and am pleased so far. The set up process was very simple. The product can not run on a 5G network so if you only have that, you must call your internet provider and request the service to be split. Once you have a 2.4G and 5G split network then you just run through the prompts. Super easy! Also, at the time of purchase I only went for the camera, but will now be adding the sock duo to my monitor. Through thorough research and endless peer recommendations we decided this was a must have ! The Owlet app is super user friendly. So far, I have no complaints and would recommend this product. Hope this helps !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Owlet Camera Review- December 21, 2020
We are so far very pleased with the Owlet camera. It picks up audio and visual very clearly and we love that there is the ability to speak to our baby through the device. The added feature of taking the temperature of our daughters room is a nice extra touch. The only down side we have experienced is that sometimes if our WiFi connection is down the camera cannot reconnect on its own and we need to unplug it and re-plug it back in to help it connect. The app often shows that our WiFi connection is “fair” even though it always works properly, hopefully a future update can assist with this. We love the camera and are happy with our purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd get a second one- July 22, 2021
First time mom and the most important thing when looking for a camera was being able to see my child without having to carry around a bulky monitor (or the monitor have to actually be hooked up to an outlet). I love that I can check on the baby through the app. The only reason I reviewed this as 4 stars instead of 5 is because there is not an actual OFF button/switch on the camera, so once it's plugged in to the wall you actually have to unplug it from the wall to stop the camera from streaming. This review reflects my experience with and opinion of this product as an actual customer. Note: I received a small incentive for posting my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.