Owlet Monitor Duo Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen & Video Baby Monitor (OWL-PS03N20SBYG) - Dusty Rose
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes Wi-Fi camera and four pairs of smart socks for left and right feet
- Suitable for ages 0-18 months
- Camera features night vision, a wide-angle view, and 4X zoom for clear, HD videos sent straight to your smartphone
- Room temperature sensor, background audio, and two-way talk ensure your baby stays soothed and comfortable
- Sound and motion notifications let you know when your baby is awake or crying
- Pulse-oximetry technology tracks your baby's oxygen level, heart rate, and total hours slept for all-night peace of mind
- 7-day wellness history allows you to track sleeping patterns over time
- Real-time notifications alert you if your child's readings leave preset safe zones so you can immediately check on your little one
- Base Station with drop-and-go wireless charging provides 16 hours of sock use on a single 90-minute charge and 8 hours of use from a quick 20-minute charge
- Encrypted data protects your videos and readings from being accessed by unauthorized users
- Soft, hypoallergenic fabric is machine washable and gentle on your baby's feet
- Fabric Socks to Grow with The Baby's Foot
- Smart Sock Sensor with Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
- Charging Cords
- Cam and Magnetic Base
- Power Cable with Temperature Sensor
- Power Adapter
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 823 reviewers who responded, 785 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Accurate!- May 28, 2020
We bought the cam and smart sock on the second trimester and thank goodness we did, since the baby came 5 weeks early. Wile being in the NICU I took notes of the heartbeat and oxygen level displayed on their machines, and to my surprise the owlet smart sock had extremely accurate results compared to the hospitals results,. On the other hand the cam works great as well, it’s nice to be away and being able to say hello to the wife and baby anytime I like, or have the extra sense of security when he’s sleeping in his own room. The quality is just as good or better than other baby cams we’ve tested. Over all it was a great purchase!! very happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Provides great peace of mind- November 18, 2020
If you're anxious about your baby's safety while you're sleeping I highly recommend this product. It has provided me great peace of mind! Pros: Very easy to setup the camera and install the app. App is user friendly and sock is easy to put on I really enjoy the sleep tracking feature We get a good range of distance between the sock base and the sock with accurate readings. Cons: Sometimes the camera takes a while to load in the app We get false readings from time to time (maybe one false reading a few times a week). Overall we are really really happy with this product. Even with the false readings I would still buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much piece of mind!- August 29, 2020
My daughter had an incident at 3 months old with trouble breathing and we had to rush to the ER, it was an unresolved incident that they couldn’t determine what had happened or why it could have happened, I had terrible anxiety from it and I couldn’t sleep worrying about it happening again at night so my family pitched in to get us the sock and camera and I couldn’t be anymore grateful! It’s such an amazing product that helps me get a little more sleep. I am super happy with the product and plan to use it with future kids from and will recommend it to everyone I know having babies, it’s worth more then the price to make sure I can monitor her nowYes, I would recommend this to a friend.