Owlet Monitor Duo Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen & Video Baby Monitor (OWL-PS03N20SBYG) - Dusty Rose
Available to ship
- Includes Wi-Fi camera and four pairs of smart socks for left and right feet
- Suitable for ages 0-18 months
- Camera features night vision, a wide-angle view, and 4X zoom for clear, HD videos sent straight to your smartphone
- Room temperature sensor, background audio, and two-way talk ensure your baby stays soothed and comfortable
- Sound and motion notifications let you know when your baby is awake or crying
- Pulse-oximetry technology tracks your baby's oxygen level, heart rate, and total hours slept for all-night peace of mind
- 7-day wellness history allows you to track sleeping patterns over time
- Real-time notifications alert you if your child's readings leave preset safe zones so you can immediately check on your little one
- Base Station with drop-and-go wireless charging provides 16 hours of sock use on a single 90-minute charge and 8 hours of use from a quick 20-minute charge
- Encrypted data protects your videos and readings from being accessed by unauthorized users
- Soft, hypoallergenic fabric is machine washable and gentle on your baby's feet
- Fabric Socks to Grow with The Baby's Foot
- Smart Sock Sensor with Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
- Charging Cords
- Cam and Magnetic Base
- Power Cable with Temperature Sensor
- Power Adapter
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 815 reviewers who responded, 779 would recommend this product.
- Peace of Mind is truly priceless- February 16, 2021
I bought this monitor and Owlet Sock 3 a week after my first son was born and although it was pricey, it was sooo worth it! There are so many features that let a parent relax at night! The monitor helps let you know if it’s too hot or cold in baby’s room. The sock brings you peace of mind with the oxygen levels and the insight it gives into by graphing baby’s sleeping habits is so helpful! It tells you when baby is in deep sleep and light sleep and awake to see their patterns. It’s also very quick with notifications, within two seconds of my son pressing his face against my shoulder and unable to breathe, both mine and my husbands phones blew up letting us know his oxygen levels were low. Additionally, we were diagnosed with covid recently and my biggest worry was my son struggling to breathe so I used the Owlet day and night during quarantine (after charging it midday of course) and I cannot explain how grateful that peace of mind helped while we recovered. I use the sock every single day and the monitor is so futuristic! It tells you the weather, great resolution at night, the speaker is great and it works so well in the app!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helps keep mind at ease- September 16, 2021
Received duo when our little boy, was transitioning him to his crib and own room 6.5-7m. Only way I felt comfortable was having the Owlet. Really do love it couple minor things could be worked on, but great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accurate!- May 28, 2020
We bought the cam and smart sock on the second trimester and thank goodness we did, since the baby came 5 weeks early. Wile being in the NICU I took notes of the heartbeat and oxygen level displayed on their machines, and to my surprise the owlet smart sock had extremely accurate results compared to the hospitals results,. On the other hand the cam works great as well, it’s nice to be away and being able to say hello to the wife and baby anytime I like, or have the extra sense of security when he’s sleeping in his own room. The quality is just as good or better than other baby cams we’ve tested. Over all it was a great purchase!! very happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Life saver!- July 20, 2020
Wow this product is amazing! As a new mom, I have tons and tons of worries. My biggest being SIDS and losing my baby in his sleep. If I can recommend any baby product out there it would be this one. Who knew you could literally buy peace of mind. I know my baby is safe so I’m able to actually get sleep so I can be the best mommy to him! Without this product I don’t think I would be able to sleep as good and would probably be paranoid checking every few min if he was still breathing. I will be using this on all my future babies and making sure my friends get this product as well! I have the second edition owelet Monitor duo.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alerted me to my two week olds high heart rate- August 29, 2020
I purchased this more so for his oxygen levels while sleeping being deathly afraid of SIDS. But it alerted me to Luke’s high heartrate and we took him to the ER and he has since seen a pediatric cardiologist. We are i. The process of evaluation but without the sock I would have never known! The camera: I love the camera too! Both my mom and dad have the app and love to look in at their grandson anytime day or night! The night vision is fabulous! I highly recommend both together for peace of mind!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.