Owlet Monitor Duo Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen & Video Baby Monitor (OWL-PS03NNBBYG) - Mint
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Peace of mind all night long
- Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels and receive alerts if levels leave the "safe zone"
- Monitor sleep trends including hours slept, number of wakings, and sleep quality
- Companion app allows you to view readings in real time and delivers important notifications
A watchful eye from anywhere
- Camera streams live audio and HD video right to your smartphone through the app
- Two-way audio lets you listen and respond to your little one through your phone from anywhere
- Temperature sensor on the power cord helps you to keep the nursery comfortable and conducive to sleep
- Guard covers on the cord protect the cables from little hands
Comfortable and convenient
- Fabric sock fits babies 0-18 months and 5-30 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- 16-hour battery life keeps it going all night long so you can rest easy
- Charges wirelessly on the base station in just 90 minutes and the quick charge function provides 8 hours of life in just 20 minutes
- 4 x Fabric Socks For Left And Right Feet
- Smart Sock Sensor With Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
- Charging Cords
- Cam And Magnetic Base
- Power Cable With Temperature Sensor
- Power Adapter
- Wall Mounting Kit With Cable Guards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 835 reviewers who responded, 795 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Accurate!- May 28, 2020
We bought the cam and smart sock on the second trimester and thank goodness we did, since the baby came 5 weeks early. Wile being in the NICU I took notes of the heartbeat and oxygen level displayed on their machines, and to my surprise the owlet smart sock had extremely accurate results compared to the hospitals results,. On the other hand the cam works great as well, it’s nice to be away and being able to say hello to the wife and baby anytime I like, or have the extra sense of security when he’s sleeping in his own room. The quality is just as good or better than other baby cams we’ve tested. Over all it was a great purchase!! very happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Provides great peace of mind- November 18, 2020
If you're anxious about your baby's safety while you're sleeping I highly recommend this product. It has provided me great peace of mind! Pros: Very easy to setup the camera and install the app. App is user friendly and sock is easy to put on I really enjoy the sleep tracking feature We get a good range of distance between the sock base and the sock with accurate readings. Cons: Sometimes the camera takes a while to load in the app We get false readings from time to time (maybe one false reading a few times a week). Overall we are really really happy with this product. Even with the false readings I would still buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much piece of mind!- August 29, 2020
My daughter had an incident at 3 months old with trouble breathing and we had to rush to the ER, it was an unresolved incident that they couldn’t determine what had happened or why it could have happened, I had terrible anxiety from it and I couldn’t sleep worrying about it happening again at night so my family pitched in to get us the sock and camera and I couldn’t be anymore grateful! It’s such an amazing product that helps me get a little more sleep. I am super happy with the product and plan to use it with future kids from and will recommend it to everyone I know having babies, it’s worth more then the price to make sure I can monitor her nowYes, I would recommend this to a friend.