Owlet Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen Baby Monitor (OWL-BM06N20BBYG) - Dusty Rose
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes four pairs of smart socks for left and right feet
- Suitable for ages 0-18 months
- Pulse-oximetry technology tracks your baby's oxygen level, heart rate, and total hours slept for all-night peace of mind
- 7-day wellness history allows you to track sleeping patterns over time
- Real-time notifications alert you if your child's readings leave preset safe zones so you can immediately check on your little one
- Base Station with drop-and-go wireless charging provides 16 hours of sock use on a single 90-minute charge and 8 hours of use from a quick 20-minute charge
- Encrypted data protects your videos and readings from being accessed by unauthorized users
- Soft, hypoallergenic fabric is machine washable and gentle on your baby's feet
- 4 Fabric Socks for Left and Right Feet
- Smart Sock Sensor with Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3140 reviewers who responded, 2994 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- love it- May 29, 2016
I'm so glad we made the decision to get one. At first we were skeptical about the price and would it really work, but it does. We had a few issues at first with not putting the sock on tight enough and letting our little one slip it off or putting it to far from the base but if you follow the instructions it works great. If I wake up I see the green light and know I can go right back to sleep without having to get up. I generally check the stats on my phone before going to bed and I know it's working perfectly. We've used this every night for the last three months and love it. I would recommend this to every mom and say it is worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product but the app is terrible- June 5, 2016
The monitor is great. It has given my wife and I a sense of peace and allowed us to get some sleep. However it is super frustrating that the app continually freezes. I know they say the monitor still works but our little one has some health concerns so we are more comfortable being able to see the details. I'd say at least 2-3 nights a week we have to troubleshoot which includes having to reconnect the sock to the base station which means waking our little one up. Wish they would address this sometime soon. Otherwise we love this product and would recommend it. Especially for first time parents where every noise or no noise can freak you out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing App- June 17, 2019
I bought the smart sock a month ago. It does give me peace of mind knowing that the dock will alert me if oxygen levels are low and heart rate is high. I am, however, disappointed in the app. It seems as though I constantly have to reset the dock so that it will recognize the app, and even then it rarely gives me the sleep readings. It is frustrating to know how helpful that info would be but that I will hardly ever see that. I believe the sock is a pricey item, so you would think all elements of the product would work perfectly. Pretty disappointed overall, but I will continue to use so that the dock can alert me if my baby stops breathing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.