Owlet Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen Baby Monitor (OWL-BM06NNBBYG) - Green
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Peace of mind all night long
- Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels and receive alerts if levels leave the "safe zone"
- Monitor sleep trends including hours slept, number of wakings, and sleep quality
- Companion app allows you to view readings in real time and delivers important notifications
- Compatible with the Owlet Cam (sold separately)
Comfortable and convenient
- Fabric sock fits babies 0-18 months and 5-30 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- 16-hour battery life keeps it going all night long so you can rest easy
- Charges wirelessly on the base station in just 90 minutes and the quick charge function provides 8 hours of life in just 20 minutes
- 4 x Fabric Socks For Left And Right Feet
- Smart Sock Sensor With Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1942 reviewers who responded, 1791 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Highly Recommended for First-Time Parents- November 24, 2020
The Owlet Smart Sock 3 monitor provides us with peace of mind overnight while our baby girl is sleeping. Even though she is in the bassinet right next to us, it allows us as first-time parents to sleep better knowing we will be woken up if her oxygen or heart rate levels are out of normal range. The app is very user friendly and easy to sync with the monitor. The bigger sizes of socks provided will allow us to use this monitor long-term as our baby grows and moves into her own room/crib. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend to first-time parents!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Sleep for Mom!!!- November 23, 2020
I bought the original Owlet when my daughter was a few months old almost 5 years ago. When we found out we were pregnant with our son, I immediately knew I would use The Owlet with him because of the peace of mind it gave me with my daughter. A few weeks before he was born, the 3rd generation sock was released and I knew I had to buy it. We’ve been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I cannot say enough great things about it! The Owlet Smart Sock 3 stays on so much better than the older generation socks, the ease of charging the sock without having to connect it with a cord, and the new app features are all major wins for the Smart Sock 3! It has been so nice to be able to actually sleep when the baby is sleeping and know that the Owlet is monitoring his stats for me while I catch up on rest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- So happy with our purchase- November 22, 2020
The owlet smart sock 3rd generation is a huge upgrade over the previous generation. The various sock sizes provided in the box, the updated sock charging method, and the upgrade to USB C addressed the issues we had with the previous model. We’re very happy with this product and are really thankful for the great work from the team at owlet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)