Owlet Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen Baby Monitor (OWL-BM06NNBBYG) - Mint
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Peace of mind all night long
- Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels and receive alerts if levels leave the "safe zone"
- Monitor sleep trends including hours slept, number of wakings, and sleep quality
- Companion app allows you to view readings in real time and delivers important notifications
- Compatible with the Owlet Cam (sold separately)
Comfortable and convenient
- Fabric sock fits babies 0-18 months and 5-30 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- 16-hour battery life keeps it going all night long so you can rest easy
- Charges wirelessly on the base station in just 90 minutes and the quick charge function provides 8 hours of life in just 20 minutes
- 4 x Fabric Socks For Left And Right Feet
- Smart Sock Sensor With Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3131 reviewers who responded, 2982 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- love it- May 29, 2016
I'm so glad we made the decision to get one. At first we were skeptical about the price and would it really work, but it does. We had a few issues at first with not putting the sock on tight enough and letting our little one slip it off or putting it to far from the base but if you follow the instructions it works great. If I wake up I see the green light and know I can go right back to sleep without having to get up. I generally check the stats on my phone before going to bed and I know it's working perfectly. We've used this every night for the last three months and love it. I would recommend this to every mom and say it is worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product but the app is terrible- June 5, 2016
The monitor is great. It has given my wife and I a sense of peace and allowed us to get some sleep. However it is super frustrating that the app continually freezes. I know they say the monitor still works but our little one has some health concerns so we are more comfortable being able to see the details. I'd say at least 2-3 nights a week we have to troubleshoot which includes having to reconnect the sock to the base station which means waking our little one up. Wish they would address this sometime soon. Otherwise we love this product and would recommend it. Especially for first time parents where every noise or no noise can freak you out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing App- June 17, 2019
I bought the smart sock a month ago. It does give me peace of mind knowing that the dock will alert me if oxygen levels are low and heart rate is high. I am, however, disappointed in the app. It seems as though I constantly have to reset the dock so that it will recognize the app, and even then it rarely gives me the sleep readings. It is frustrating to know how helpful that info would be but that I will hardly ever see that. I believe the sock is a pricey item, so you would think all elements of the product would work perfectly. Pretty disappointed overall, but I will continue to use so that the dock can alert me if my baby stops breathing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.