Owlet Smart Sock 3 Heart Rate/Oxygen Baby Monitor (OWL-BM06NNBBYG) - Mint
Peace of mind all night long
- Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels and receive alerts if levels leave the "safe zone"
- Monitor sleep trends including hours slept, number of wakings, and sleep quality
- Companion app allows you to view readings in real time and delivers important notifications
- Compatible with the Owlet Cam (sold separately)
Comfortable and convenient
- Fabric sock fits babies 0-18 months and 5-30 pounds and can be worn on the left or right foot
- 16-hour battery life keeps it going all night long so you can rest easy
- Charges wirelessly on the base station in just 90 minutes and the quick charge function provides 8 hours of life in just 20 minutes
- 4 x Fabric Socks For Left And Right Feet
- Smart Sock Sensor With Rechargeable Battery
- Base Station
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3063 reviewers who responded, 2925 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- love it- May 29, 2016
I'm so glad we made the decision to get one. At first we were skeptical about the price and would it really work, but it does. We had a few issues at first with not putting the sock on tight enough and letting our little one slip it off or putting it to far from the base but if you follow the instructions it works great. If I wake up I see the green light and know I can go right back to sleep without having to get up. I generally check the stats on my phone before going to bed and I know it's working perfectly. We've used this every night for the last three months and love it. I would recommend this to every mom and say it is worth the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product but the app is terrible- June 5, 2016
The monitor is great. It has given my wife and I a sense of peace and allowed us to get some sleep. However it is super frustrating that the app continually freezes. I know they say the monitor still works but our little one has some health concerns so we are more comfortable being able to see the details. I'd say at least 2-3 nights a week we have to troubleshoot which includes having to reconnect the sock to the base station which means waking our little one up. Wish they would address this sometime soon. Otherwise we love this product and would recommend it. Especially for first time parents where every noise or no noise can freak you out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peace of mind!- March 8, 2021
I bought this product after we realized our son had circumoral cyanosis and we thought we had caused it. After 2 sleepless nights thinking we had caused it, we decided to buy this product to allow us to sleep knowing an alert would wake us up if his oxygen levels were to drop. We found out we hadn’t caused the blue around his mouth, but we still sleep so much better just knowing if anything were to begin to happen, we would be alerted immediately. The range could be a little better, but to keep the baby safe from the signal, it’s still great. We have a 1300 sqft home and it reaches almost end to end, depending on the doors being open or not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.