Panasonic 1.3 Cu. Ft. Microwave (NNSG616B) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- 1.3 cu. ft. midsize microwave accommodates large cookware
- 12" glass turntable fits standard-size dinner plates to heat up full-sized meals
- 1100W high-power setting allows you to cook a delicious meal in minimal time
- Auto Cook function delivers fast and convenient reheating and cooking
- Auto Defrost quickly defrosts frozen foods based on their weight
- Modern, slim design with glass door fits into any kitchen decor
- French Over-Lay
- Glass Turntable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- Not what I was expecting.- November 4, 2019
It's a nice looking appliance that heats food quickly. Unfortunately the power cord is very short so I should have bought an extension cord when I was at the store on the day I purchased it. Also despite reading the directions carefully and following them exactly I cannot active the Timer which beeps after a set time when sitting time is required after cooking. As well there is a large amount of condensed water vapour inside the door after cooking which only evaporates with the door left open and of course that leaves the light on. It could use better venting. All in all I would not purchase this item if I was aware of these issues beforehand.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Desperately Needs a Firmware Update- January 5, 2020
I just bought this microwave as part of the Boxing Day sale, and it's almost perfect, except for a few glaring and irritating things that a simple firmware update could fix. One, it should be simpler to select KG/G instead of having to do it at plug-in time. Two, it only produces five quiet beeps and then displays the clock with no other indication that the food is ready once its done cooking -- a simple message like FOOD IS READY or END would be helpful. Third, the MORE/LESS buttons are totally useless except in POPCORN mode -- totally foolish, they should always add/remove 10 seconds when pressed during any cooking mode. Fourth, it isn't possible to cook and use the timer simultaneously, something even my old Danby cheapie could do. And finally, choose a power level should be as simple as POWER + number, and not having to continuously press the POWER button. Panasonic, fix these simple things will you please? Otherwise, it's the perfect microwave oven.
Not helpful (3)Report
- - May 28, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report