Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker - 0.62kg
- Bake Only, Basic, Rapid Bake, French, Pizza Dough, and Pasta Dough modes allow you to whip up all of your family's favourites in a snap
- Top-loading raisin, dried fruit, and nut dispenser makes it easy to craft banana bread, pumpkin bread, raisin bread, and other treats
- Non-stick diamond fluorine-coated inner pan and handle releases bread cleanly for a beautiful loaf every time
- Includes a measuring cup and spoon
- Meauring Cup
- Instruction Manual
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Awesome bread maker!- 1 mai 2015
I have wanted a bread maker for a very long time. I purchased this a week ago and have used it multiple times already. It is so easy to use and the bread is absolutely delicious. I wish I hadn't put off this purchase as long as I did. My kids love it and I feel so much better that they are not eating store bread with ingredient lists that fill the whole wrapper. The loaves are small, so I make one every one to two days, but so worth it!!! I would recommend this model to everyone. I did the research and I found it to be even better than I expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- would not recommend- 28 décembre 2015
I received this for Christmas 2015. I have baked two loaves with it in two days. I purchased all new flour and yeast for these tries. The first loaf was on speed bake. It came out looking terrible, having spikes and weird whorls on the top, and also did not rise. The second loaf I baked on normal cycle. the bread came out looking better, having round, nice looking top. It also did not rise, however. Very dense. These were the whole wheat recipe from the manual. Tastes terrible. Will try white bread next.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does a decent job- 3 février 2015
So far have used this about 7 times. Bread smells great, easy to use, easy to clean, easy to pack away as it is very light and does not take up a lot of space. Not pretty so do not leave it around (white colour does not work in my kitchen). Recipes are so-so. Still need to find a good one to make me never want to buy bread somewhere else again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.