Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm f/2.8 MEGA OIS AF Lens (HES045)
Available online only
Close range photography
- Sports a 45mm (35mm equivalent of 90mm) focal length, this prime lens features life-size magnification and a close focusing distance of 15 or 50cm
- Perfect for macro photography, this lens lets you get close up and show the finest detail of flowers, insect, and other small items
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it ideal for low-light situations
Always in focus
- Inner focusing system achieves fast autofocusing so you get sharp, detailed photos
- MEGA O.I.S. (optical image stabilizer) adjusts for camera shake, preventing image blur so you'll get clear shots while tracking a moving insects or wind-blown petals
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture delivers an incredibly shallow depth of field so your photos get stunning background bokeh for added artistic flare
- A 7-blade circular aperture delivers a smooth, rounded defocus effect in out-of-focus areas of your image, giving your photos exceptional, aesthetically pleasing bokeh
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations, delivering better detail and contrast resulting in superb image quality
- The design reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact prime lens
- Multi-coating technology minimizes reflections that cause ghosting and flare for more precise light transmission which in turn delivers better clarity and overall image quality
- This premium lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds systems and is compatible with all Micro Four Thirds cameras, including Panasonic G Series, and Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras.
- Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag, Lens Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns