Panasonic Ergo Fit In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Blue
- Virtual cavity technology ensures high-quality sound performance
- Noise isolating design blocks out background sound so you can focus on your tunes
- ErgoFit earbuds conform instantly to your ears and stay securely in place
- Configure the perfect fit with 3 pairs of interchangeable ear tips
- Small Medium And Large Adjustable Earpiece Inserts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- My favorite brand- November 17, 2016
These are by far the best ear buds brand that I have ever purchased. I have had several different brands of earbuds,Sony,Skullcandy, etc. Most I was very lucky to get 90 days use out of them. With the Panasonic I bought them because of good consumers magazine review. I thought that they had the mic so I had to buy another pair w/mic. I have had a total of 3 pairs of Panasonic and I still have 2 working great. One pair I accidentally stepped on and broke.I use the other pairs at work and at the gym. I can't believe how well built they are. I also really like the sound. Audio quality is as good as Sony,Skullcandy,etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- well working headphones :)- January 30, 2016
They're great earphones just that if you enjoy blasting your music, any person around you can also hear it clearly but i mean they do their job pretty good when you're not bumping your music or any audio to the max Plus they do a great job at staying in your ear and they don't break easilyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and sounds surprisingly good- November 9, 2016
Ear buds are very comfortable compared to competitors and the sound is surprisingly good. However, I have only had these for 2 weeks and the cord/wires feel cheap so I'm questioning the quality and longevity of the product. I will follow up with a review if this becomes an issue.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Headphones for a Good Price- March 3, 2017
I ordered these a few weeks ago and they are very good. The sound is excellent for the price range. The wires are a bit thin but they seem to be holding up very well. Will buy Panasonic Ergo headphones again in the future. The blue colour is also nice
Not helpful (0)Report
- nice headphones- October 26, 2016
I really like these headphones because they fit really well and I usually have trouble finding good fitting headphones. The only downside is that they do not have any sort of volume control features or anything to answer the phones with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns