Panasonic Wet/Dry Beard Trimmer (ERGB42K) - Black
- Wet/dry trimmer is 100% waterproof so you can trim your beard straight out of the shower
- Easy to adjust dial lets you select between 19 different trimming stages
- 45-degree blade delivers a smooth, close, and precise cut that makes trimming quick and easy
- Stainless steel blades feature Japanese blade technology and are hypo-allergenic
- Trimmer is easy to clean and easy to keep clean
- Built-in battery offers up to 40 minutes of cordless use
- LED indicator on charging base offers at-a-glance status on charging progress
Maintenance & Storage
- Operating Manual
- Comb Attachment
- Charging Stand
- Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 268 reviewers who responded, 235 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for a quick touch-up or trim- January 18, 2019
I bought these trimmers in the hopes that I could not only trim my beard & mustache, but also shave my entire head. They work great for quick touch-ups, trims on the face very well . Unfortunately, these are not well-designed for shaving your entire head. The blade is not super wide so it takes several passes to make sure you've trimmed an entire area. And while the blade adjustment for cut length works well, the guard over the blade iis not super rigid. If you're not careful, you end up with uneven lengths. Overall though, this is a great tool for quick tidying up of your beard, mustache and tri,mming the edges of a haircut.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For once, can you not get what you see in the pic?- October 31, 2018
Stupidest cost cutting I've ever seen!!! Can't even include a cord for the charging base (as it is pictured with a cord) - they think you can just plug this in straight into a plug? Good luck! The GFCI outlet in my bathroom is older and does not support the weight of this at all -- falls out. Why is it that photos and the actual product do not add up anymore? Bought this on sale and used a $5 reward certificate - so I kind of feel like I got what I paid for. I'd really be livid if I had paid full price. Wasted time and trip to purchase. More wasted time and another trip to return. OMG.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 2 inch bear spot- May 29, 2020
Started a beard when I was furloughed because of the corona virus. Decided it need neatening up and bought this trimmer. Be sure you read the directions before use, or you will hurt yourself. I tested it and tried different settings, got it to close at one point I had a two inch bear spot. I think it will be fine as a gradually get use to it. It also comes with a small container of lubricant but don 't know what it is to purchase more, you are suppose to lubricate it before each use, show diagram where to use it but I really can't figure it out. Guess I am just tech depraved.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.