Parrot Bebop 2 Power Quadcopter Drone with Camera - Ready-to-Fly - Black
Push the limits of aerial exploration with the Parrot Bebop 2 Power. With immaculate aerodynamics and an optimised propulsion system, this sophisticated drone can fly up to speeds of 65km, and comes with the Parrot Cockpitglasses 2 for immersive first-person viewing. It also includes the Skycontroller, plus 2 batteries for a full hour of flying high.
- Sophisticated design: The Parrot Bebop 2 Power features an intelligent P7 Dual Core Processor, and uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, an altimeter, and a visual positioning system (VPS) for intuitive piloting, incredible stability, and amazing aerial photography.
- Smart flying: Parrot Bebop 2 Power embeds GPS + GLONASS satellite tracking technology and optical ground recognition to help you locate your drone when it's lost, set a return-to-home point, and set boundaries that the drone cannot pass.
- It flies while you film: Integrated intelligent flight modes let you concentrate on the photography side of things with automated flight patterns such as the Touch & Fly function, CAMERMAN mode, and auto-shots like 360°, Reveal, Epic, and Rise.
- Putting you at the centre of the action: Thanks to patented visual recognition technology paired with the position of your smartphone, you can set the drone to focus on you, follow you at your pace, and capture the action as it happens.
- Up to 1 hour of flight time: This package includes 2 batteries that give you a total flying time of up to 60 minutes.
- Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop 2 Power drone has an integrated 14MP CMOS wide angle camera captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps, and features 3-axis digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
- FreeFlight Pro app: The FreeFlight Pro app lets you fly, film, and share your photos and footage with ease (available for iOS and Android mobile devices).
- Enhanced control: The included Skycontroller 2 features ultra-precise joysticks, can be used with or without a mobile device, and offers up to 2km range thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
- Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 2000m via Skycontroller.
- First-person flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses 2 houses your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera, and you can switch to Direct view to see your drone with taking the glasses off.