Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera, FPV & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Black/White
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
Flight. The fevered dream of man and flightless bird. But with the Parrot Bebop 2 drone and its built-in 14MP camera you can take to the skies and get a bird's eye view of the earth below. Capture high-resolution stills or Full HD video of panoramic views you could only previously see from an unscalable peak or unassailable bluff.
With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, you can experience your flight with an immersive first-person view that virtually puts you in the pilot's seat. You'll get an on-screen display with flight telemetry and radar, with a spectacular live aerial view that will change your perspective on UAV flight.
Use the included Parrot Skycontroller 2 for an enhanced flying experience. You get precise control with the joysticks when the controller is synced to your mobile device. Or control the Bebop without a mobile device and get extended flight range, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
Why you want this:
- On-board computing power: The Parrot Bebop features an advanced navigation computer with a Parrot dual-core CPU and quad-core GPU. Plus, with the free software development kit you can create programmable flight plans, build flight apps, retrieve photos, videos, and live streams, and more.
- Easy assembly and disassembly: When you first open the box, the Bebop 2 requires about 2 minutes of quick, easy assembly. The Bebop's components are all removable, so you can easily disassemble it for transport and quickly put it back together when you're ready to fly again.
- Up to 25 minutes flight time: It includes 1 battery that gives you a total flying time of up to 25 minutes, with a range up to 1.2 miles (2km) without obstacles or interference.
- FreeFlight 3 app: Includes a free, easy-to-use piloting app that lets you focus on flying. Piloting mode has a virtual joystick for responsive control, a built-in accelerometer lets you know how fast it's going, and you'll get other fun features like a one-touch flip. The FreeFlight 3 piloting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- FPV flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses house your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera.
- Enhanced control: The Skycontroller can be used with or without a mobile device. Simply attach your controlling smartphone or tablet to the fixed shelf on the Parrot Skycontroller and control the drone using the 2 ultra-precise joysticks. Or take advantage of the controller without a mobile device and get extended range while flying, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
- Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop Drone has an integrated 14MP camera that captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps. The camera provides a 90-degree field of view when piloting and capturing images. The lens is splash- and dust-proof, and features full-digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
- Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 300m (app control) or 2000m (via Skycontroller).
- Stable flight: The Bebop drone analyzes information from 7 data sensors to deliver flight stability with incredible manoeuvrability. It uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, and a pressure sensor and vertical camera to track the speed.