PDP Camoflauge Wired Controller for Xbox One - Black
- Non-slip grips, textured trigger buttons, and textured shoulder buttons give you premium tactile control
- Vibration feedback system with impulse triggers make the game you're playing come alive in your hands
- 3.5mmm headset jack lets you plug in headphones or a headset with a mic for improved audio and in-game multiplayer chat
- Handy audio button right on the front of the controller lets you adjust game volume and chat volume on the fly using the D-pad
- Detachable 8-foot cable separates easily from the controller and is easy to store when not in use
- Compatible with Xbox One and PC
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x 8 ft Cable
- 1 x Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 641 reviewers who responded, 510 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Breaks down within a year.- August 30, 2018
I bought this controller when my Microsoft controller stopped working after using it for 3 years. I purchased this because of how inexpensive it was. However, I soon realized that this was a mistake. After 3 months, the wire started to randomly get unplugged, this was fixed with tape. After 5 months, the left stick stopped clicking, this meant that I could no longer play any games that required both sticks to click! During this time, the right trigger started to stick inwards, I had to manually pull it outward after each use of the trigger. This controller has the shortest life span and I would NOT recommend buying it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good (While it lasted)- April 21, 2021
I have owned this controller for a little under a year, and it was great for the time being. I have run into a problem with the left joystick being completely unresponsive when pushed to the left (this is what motivated to write the review.) I wasn't expecting amazing quality when purchasing the controller, I assumed so by the price alone. That being said, I have under 40 hours use on it (I very rarely use it and only do so for specific games,) I make sure to treat it well, so I should not have problems that render the controller useless. My recommendation is to throw in the extra bucks for an actual Xbox controller.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Held up pretty well over the years of ownership- February 14, 2021
I got an Xbox One S a couple years back, and bought this controller along with it, and it still holds up very well! Though I have noticed a few issues. The joysticks are very stiff, and often get locked into a position where I have to click them back into place, which isn't super useful when playing a game. And also the grooved of the camo get yellowed and gross over time, due to all your gamer hand gunk getting into them. You're able to scratch it out but it's very time consuming + probably quicker and easier to just buy a new controller. Overall if you get a controller that doesn't have a camo print it should be fine, however perhaps be prepared to replace some joysticks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.