PDP LVL40 Gaming Headset for Xbox One - Grey
- On-ear design features ear cushions made of breathable nylon-mesh for comfort, even during long gaming sessions
- Wired headphones plug into the Xbox One via 3.5mm connector with a 1-metre cord
- 40mm audio drivers and Neodymium magnets deliver rich, powerful sound and acoustics
- Flexible, bi-directional, noise-cancelling microphone with flip-up mute function ensures crystal-clear conversations
- On-ear volume control makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy
- Headphones are licensed by Microsoft for flawless compatibility
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 323 reviewers who responded, 264 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable!- September 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This headset is really comfortable and I really like that the ear pads have a good cushion.I like that the material for the ear pads is breathable so it doesn't get too hot while wearing.I am really impressed with the sound quality and bass this headset has which is really awesome for this affordable headset. I like that it's also not too heavy while wearing because I don't like heavy headsets epescially if i'm gaming for a few hours. This is compatible with Xbox One and Windows 10. The mic has decent sound and is not muffled while speaking. I also like the mute mic feature it makes using this headset more satisfying and reliable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OK- July 7, 2020
Bought this headset for my teenage son. He used them for gaming only and after about one month, he said the right ear piece started to cut in and out. I tried the head set and confirmed the sound was not coming in clearly. My son continued to use them though. Approximately two weeks after, my son said the right ear piece completely stopped working and the microphone started to mess up. The microphone was dropping in and out and he wasn't able to have a full sentence without the microphone dropping some of the words. After some hesitation, I finally broke down and purchased another headset (different brand) for him to use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Budget Headset- April 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This device is a pretty solid headset for those looking for a device that will easily connect with their Xbox controller and have pretty good sound quality. It obviously isn't going to measure up to the high end expensive headphones you could purchase, but all the advertised functionality is there, my friends say they can hear me alright, and I can hear them. I do find the on ear headphones a little wearing on my ears, so I can't go long term with these guys as they just don't quite have the comfort level I need. They do have a little lower sound quality than I like, but perfectly serviceable as an option.