PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One - Blue
- Non-slip grips, textured trigger buttons, and textured shoulder buttons give you premium tactile control
- Vibration feedback system with impulse triggers make the game you're playing come alive in your hands
- 3.5mmm headset jack lets you plug in headphones or a headset with a mic for improved audio and in-game multiplayer chat
- Handy audio button right on the front of the controller lets you adjust game volume and chat volume on the fly using the D-pad
- Detachable 8-foot cable separates easily from the controller and is easy to store when not in use
- Compatible with Xbox One and PC
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x 8 ft Cable
- 1 x Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 529 reviewers who responded, 400 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great, affordable controller!- September 10, 2018
I have had this controller for about a month now and its great. It's slightly lighter than the standard Xbox controller, and just as good. All of the buttons are pretty standard, except for the D-pad. Which is where I feel like PDP really got it good. It's much easier to tap/hit, and a better feeling overall! There's one thing that I'm going to mention. Which is that after a few weeks using the controller, the left thumb stick has come a little loose, but still works great. It can be a bit distracting sometimes, but I'm fine with it. The wire is sturdy, and works great, it never falls out of my controller. This I would definitely recommend!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Held up pretty well over the years of ownership- February 14, 2021
I got an Xbox One S a couple years back, and bought this controller along with it, and it still holds up very well! Though I have noticed a few issues. The joysticks are very stiff, and often get locked into a position where I have to click them back into place, which isn't super useful when playing a game. And also the grooved of the camo get yellowed and gross over time, due to all your gamer hand gunk getting into them. You're able to scratch it out but it's very time consuming + probably quicker and easier to just buy a new controller. Overall if you get a controller that doesn't have a camo print it should be fine, however perhaps be prepared to replace some joysticks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your money!- December 3, 2019
Worked alright to begin, had some issues with headset connections, got that fixed and it played well - ONCE. I left the controller plugged in and didn't used my Xbox for a couple of weeks. When I turned my Xbox on the controller wouldn't turn on. The middle area of the controller was warm to the touch but there were no lights coming on indicating that it was working.. I was using a brand new USB but did try several USBs to no avail. Wouldn't turn on when plugged into a PC either. I've never bought a piece of garbage like this before. Just spend the extra $40 on a Microsoft controller, you'll be much happier.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.