Petunia Pickle Bottom Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag - Grey
Available online only
- Part of Petunia Pickle Bottom collection and coordinates with other items from the set
- 38.1cm backpack works both as a diaper bag and everyday backpack
- Convertible and adjustable straps permit wearing as a tote or backpack
- Extra-wide opening main compartment holds lots of items including an Inter-Mix Deluxe Grid Caddy (sold separately)
- Deep and insulated front pocket closes with a zipper to securely hold 2 large bottles or even snacks
- 2 interior pockets keep the inside organized
- Front pocket makes this backpack perfect for parents, too
- Magazine pocket on the back has a PEVA lining for comfort
- Included dual-sided diaper changing station makes cleaning up baby on-the-go a breeze
- Wipes case holds baby's wipe-down supplies close at hand
- Cording cinch keeps everything secure and adds a touch of style
- Integrated trolley sleeve lets you stow the bag on strollers or trolleys when needed
- D-rings allow mounting this bag on many models of stroller (stroller clips sold separately)
- 100% polyurethane material can be quickly wiped clean
- Petunia Pickle Bottom
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
- Luxurious- February 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I never thought I would call my baby's diaper bag luxurious. I have always carried an ugly baby looking diaper bag or a backpack bought in the school section just for utility of it all. Plus I'd still be carrying a purse. This is a game changer. I can carry my laptop (in the laptop sleeve!), my wallet and keys along with everything my little girl needs. It's got a changing pad and wipes case. The front pocket is insulated for cold bottles and snacks. It's super roomy and has a slot to go over your carry on for travel! They have thought of everything including making this convertible and attractive, I can even carry it without my baby!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous Sized Main Compartment- February 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by saying that I have tried out my fair share of diaper bag backpacks. A common issue with other brands is the opening not being able to open wide enough. This diaper bag's main compartment is very easy to access and is generously sized. I could easily fit all of my cloth diapers and baby essentials in this bag. It is very comfortable to use as a backpack and an attractive bag. The cinch pulls are really more for aesthetics than function, as they don't pull easily to cinch the bag, however, it's really a non-issue since the bag's opening is closed by a nice zipper. The front pouch is insulated for bottles or snacks, the changing pad it comes with is very nice. Overall, this is a fantastic diaper bag and I have nothing negative to say about it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm a big diaper bag person. I like having a bunch of different ones for different reasons. I'm a big fan of this Petunia Pickle Bottom. Looks wise, it is very classy. It looks more like a high class backpack than a bag full of diapers and butt cream. It is very large inside and easy to open all the way. I like that I can really fit a lot of stuff in this bag, perfect for dropping off at daycare with my son. It has an insulated pocket which is a must have. Overall I highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.