PGA Tour 2K21 (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Launch your career as you rise in the ranks to become FedExCup Champion
- Take on PGA Tour pros such as Justin Thomas and 11 others, earning rewards and gear along the way
- Play stunning real-life courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club, and more
- Create and personalise your player with equipment and apparel from top brands
- Design the ultimate course with thousands of customised options
- Real-time tutorials, tips, and shot suggestions help rookies learn and improve their game
- Proficient golfers can master their game with innovations such as Pro Vision, Distance Control, and Putt Preview
- Play local and online matches with friends, with options including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins, and 4-Player Scramble
- Take control of your own clubhouse with Online Societies
- Create entry rules and requirements, as well as handicap and event settings, as you run full seasons and tournaments
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 297 reviewers who responded, 269 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Game needs work- December 24, 2020
The gameplay is decent and the graphics are really nice, but as far as playing a career mode on it forget it. It is so unrealistic Justin Thomas ( cover guy) wins almost every tournament. To put it in numbers in my first season he played 31 tournaments and finished top 10 in 30 of them. Adam Scott played 26 and finished top 10 in 25. Sometimes they will go as low as 48 under par over 4 rounds. Online mode is OK nothing special there are societies that run tournaments which are OK but overall If you like career modes in sports games then this one isnt for you, it needs alot of work and no patches they have released so far have fixed any of itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bad. Just bad.- October 21, 2020
Not much a review leaver but in this case I have to speak up. If you're thinking about buying this game... do yourself a favor and DON'T!!! It's terrible. And honestly I feel cheated out of precious pandemic money. I'm done buying 2k games. I'm so disappointed with this game that I will no longer support 2k every year by purchasing NBA2k year in year out. What a waste of money. These positive reviews have to be from 2k employees or something. Google: 'pga 2k21 swing speed' and you'll know what I'm talking about. Good golfers/good gamers can't even put the ball in the fairway at a bad rate, forget about a respectable rate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Finally!- August 29, 2020
There was an issue with putting but there was an update V1.03 that fixed the problem. I also own Golf Cub 2019, very frustrating! This has the same type of layout but it has difficulty settings so you can tone it down. In the difficult settings turn everything on or off to get the XP Multiplier to 1.00x and most anyone can pick up and play. I think there was a review that said there was no local play, there is and you can play with up to 3 friends. One thing I couldn't find and maybe it's hidden is editing the players names. My player name is my ID on my console, your friends are Guest 1, 2, 3 and none you can edit for game play. Anyway I'm happy, great fun to play with friends!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.