PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch)
- Launch your career as you rise in the ranks to become FedExCup Champion
- Take on PGA Tour pros such as Justin Thomas and 11 others, earning rewards and gear along the way
- Play stunning real-life courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club, and more
- Design the ultimate course, with thousands of customised options
- Create and personalise your player with equipment and apparel from top brands
- Real-time tutorials, tips, and shot suggestions help rookies learn and improve their game
- Proficient golfers can master their game with innovations such as Pro Vision, Distance Control, and Putt Preview
- Play local and online matches with friends, with options including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins, and 4-Player Scramble
- Take control of your own clubhouse with Online Societies
- Create entry rules and requirements, as well as handicap and event settings, as you run full seasons and tournaments
- Note: Internet connection required for content download
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 297 reviewers who responded, 269 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK 6-STREAM AX5400 RAX50 ROUTER- October 26, 2020
The Nighthawk AX5400 router is a good router for a small home (2 or 3 bedroom), does not have the coverage area I thought it might have. I am not able to use the advantages of the WIFI6 because I am not able to use the AX features. I cannot use WPA3 because it prevents me from using the 5GHz band. I had to set the 2.4GHZ to WPA2-Personal[AES] to get both bands operational. Also, I was not able to use the quick start Nighthawk app. I had to change the network name to comply with my network so I had to work around old school.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Golf Game Ever!- October 9, 2020
It is absolutely the best golf game ever made! It even teaches you how to play a better game. My kids are in golf lessons, they’re six and eight and they absolutely love the game, it helps improve their overall understanding of golf. I love playing it too because it helps improve my game. I love the commentary and you actually feel like you’re in either a scrimmage, lesson, or a professional golf match. I would recommend buying the digital version so you can get all the additional upgrades for about the same cost; the digital version is not offered in stores.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better then on PC- November 2, 2020
I've had allot of issues with these 2K golf games on PC using wireless controllers. The Switch version is sooooo much better and responsive. Especially with the Joycons. The game itself is harder then last years with some new swing mechanics. Visually it's not as good as the PC or other console versions, and every now and then depending on the course, some sections of the game turn full black and you can't see what your doing. This goes away after you swing but it's kind of an annoying bug. The bug is fine during fairway play, but if it happens during putting it can mean the difference between Birdies and Bogies. I'm sure this can be fixed with a game patch. I would still recommend this over the PC version any day of the week if you want a wireless controller. I would love this to use joycon motion controllers to keep my swing warmed up during the winter. But they didn't make that an option. For the Switch it's 100% worth getting. For other systems (PC, PS4, XBOX) it's not worth it since last years plays more or less the same way. I play it with my friend and it's fun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not even par. Bogey.- December 10, 2021
The concept is great, especially for the vacant sports genre for Switch. The basic premise as a budding PGA pro is initially enjoyable- customize your player, and as the game progresses, clothes, clubs, even sponsors. The game play is what one would expect from a realistic golf game - until it gets annoying with random highlight cut ins of the other players (even when playing alone). The announcers play calling is also fun at first but after a couple tournaments it’s just tedious and predictable as a song on an endless loop. The backbreaker here is that the game requires the player to log in every time, not just one and done as is the norm with other Switch games. On sale the game is tolerable for a quick round but in no way is it worth full MSRP.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- PGA Tour 2K21 - Nintendo Switch- March 5, 2021
Awesome game.. I've always enjoyed golf games on consoles.. I bought the Nintendo Switch version, but the graphics remind me of Nintendo GameCube era golf games.. But the enjoyment of the gameplay outshines the lower quality graphics. I paid $50, then it went on sale for $40 like 2 weeks later lol.. Oh well though.. I'm not going to give it a bad review just cause I paid a couple bucks extra.. Plus, I love that its a physical game cartridge and not a digital download! I'd gladly pay a few bucks extra for a cartridge vs digital..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns