PGA Tour 2K21 (Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Launch your career as you rise in the ranks to become FedExCup Champion
- Take on PGA Tour pros such as Justin Thomas and 11 others, earning rewards and gear along the way
- Play stunning real-life courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club, and more
- Create and personalise your player with equipment and apparel from top brands
- Design the ultimate course with thousands of customised options
- Real-time tutorials, tips, and shot suggestions help rookies learn and improve their game
- Proficient golfers can master their game with innovations such as Pro Vision, Distance Control, and Putt Preview
- Play local and online matches with friends, with options including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins, and 4-Player Scramble
- Take control of your own clubhouse with Online Societies
- Create entry rules and requirements, as well as handicap and event settings, as you run full seasons and tournaments
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 228 reviewers who responded, 210 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Could be better- September 20, 2020
2K's habit of forcing you to connect to their servers even to play offline modes is the worst thing about the game. If their servers are having issues, you can't even play your offline career mode. That also means eventually they will take their servers offline and the game will be basically unplayable at that point, even offline. It also hasn't had very many changes since The Golf Club 2019. This is the same developer and it seems pretty much copy and pasted without many improvements or changes, and charging full price for a game that wasn't even the full $60 last year. But if you haven't played The Golf Club 2019 or you just really like golf, the actual golf gameplay is pretty good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Update Of This Game!- December 19, 2020
This is a great update to the game (from The Golf Club 2019), though it takes some getting used to. The graphics and physics of the play are outstanding. The official course library is expanded. Most of the custom courses appear to have carried over but there were a couple I liked in the previous version that I cannot find in the new version. I have been playing for about a month in the Pro mode and the putting is the hardest to get used to, as it differs slightly from the last version. But all in, well worth the money and I know I will be playing this a lot. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun- November 26, 2020
fun to play, not as good as tw golf, cant play brother against brother, one has to be played as a guest and a few other tweaks needed but still lots of fun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report