Philips 3200 Automatic Espresso Machine with Milk Frother - Black
- Intuitive touch display lets you select your choice of coffee from 4 fresh-bean varieties including coffee, espresso, espresso lungo, and Americano
- Classic milk frother provides velvety-smooth milk that's perfect for making your own cappuccinos and lattes
- My Coffee Choice allows you to adjust aroma strength and quantity
- Aroma seal preserves the freshness in your beans for a longer duration
- Durable ceramic grinders with 12-step grinder levels adjust to your taste and last for up to 20,000 cups
- AquaClean filter offers up to 5,000 cups without descaling, resulting in ideal temperature, aroma, and crema cup after cup
- Detachable brew group and dishwasher-safe parts ensure easy maintenance and cleanup
- Measuring Scoop
- Water Hardness Test Strip
- AquaClean Filter
- Grease tube
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome modern machine- January 22, 2021
Pro: 1. Full automatic (except water delivery, trash cleaning but its another level machines) 2. Without a screen (useless because the vendor will never install a fast responsive screen and classic controls is the best way when you woke up and try to do some coffee) 3. Really tasteful coffee (but it depends on coffee beans) Cons: 1. Pretty loud grinder (okay if you don't care) 2. Water supply capacity 3. Coffee bin (don't place machine under the cabinet because its need to be moved when loading coffee beans) Neutral: 1. Ground coffee section has a strange behavior: sometimes coffee leftovers fall near a trash bin. Overall: an awesome machine for this price
- Great tasting coffee!- February 17, 2021
I'm pretty particular about my coffee and this machine makes a delicious cup. I'm into my third month with this product and the Cons of this purchase would be the nose level and frequency of cleaning. The noise of the pump running and the vibration through the counter has woke our kids up on more than one occasion. The cleaning process doesn't bother me too much because of it's relative ease and it has become part of my routine. Overall, the taste of the coffee is great, but I would hope the noise level would be less for the price paid. Recommended for the right price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's so convenient!- July 30, 2020
Some things I like: It heats up quickly It uses fresh beans instead of pods 12 settings for grinding the beans Quickly change drink preferences I don't have anything I dislike about this machine. As others have said it does use a good amount of water, but I'm okay with that because it's just keeping itself clean before and after brewing. It does take serval shots before it's calibrated. Try this machine you'll love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.