Philips All-in-One Trimmer Multi-Groomer (MG5750/18)
- 18 pieces give you the tools you need to groom your face, head, and body
- DualCut technology features 2x more blades for greater precision
- Steel blades brush lightly against each other as they work, sharpening themselves in the process
- Narrow steel precision trimmer is great for edging and creating detailed styles
- Nose and ear trimmer quickly removes pesky nose and ear hair without cuts or nicks
- Extra-wide hair trimmer is designed for haircuts, trims, and fades
- 13 reinforced guards are great for trimming beards, stubble, and body hair
- Reinforced guards won't bend or buckle while you're trimming
- Water-resistant blades and guards are easy to clean
- Versatile design allows you to use the trimmer corded or cordless
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 3 hours of usage on a 1-hour charge
- No-slip rubber grip makes the trimmer comfortable to hold
Maintenance & Storage
- Cleaning Brush
- Storage Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 179 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
- Still for sale?- January 27, 2021
This product starts up on its own. This is a known defect, and has been known for 2 years; difficult to understand why Norelco still commercializes this product which flawed engineering design.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great product, great price .- July 7, 2020
My father recently purchased these Philips Norelco clippers and I was interested in how much he liked them. Shortly after that I ordered my own pair and I was and still am impressed with how great these clippers are. They work great on cutting my hair and also keeping my beard neat and trimmed, not only that but they hold a charge for a very long time . the instruction guide says on a 1-hour charge you can get three hours of trim time and I believe that statement. I would definitely recommend these clippers to anyone who's looking for a solid pair of clippers or general grooming and haircuts. Two thumbs up and kudos to Philips Norelco!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very handy with lots of useful attachments!- May 11, 2020
I have been looking for a cordless hair clipper in particular, but wasn't really happen with what I can find online (can't shop the normal way due to lockdown) - either too expensive or never heard of the brand. Chanced upon this model that's available for a very reasonable price, immediately decided to the purchase. The package arrived after about 3 days and was very happy with what I got. Not only there's more than enough useful attachments for pretty much any personal hair management I could think of, the main unit itself is compact and very comfortable when handled. Best purchase that I've made in recent months!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.