Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
Available online only
- Modular design can be operated with 3 different configurations, depending on how many items you need to sterilize
- Space-saving design gives you the ability to sterilize lots and lots of baby items without adding unnecessary clutter to your counter
- Sterilizes baby bottles, containers, and other items using natural steam, which kills 99.9% of harmful germs
- Keeps sterilized items sterilized for 24 hours if the lid of the sterilizer is left closed
- Features a fast cycle and auto shutoff function for added convenience and peace of mind
- 1 x Electric Steam Sterilizer
- 1 x Tongs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
- Rust will not buy again- March 13, 2015
If I had to choose again definetly not this product. I went with this as I really loved avent IQ 24 sterilizer that work great for 2 or my kids and they where 3 yr apart. I got this one and was really disappointed no continued sterization and in the first weeks already rust. I was not even using it every day. The previous avent IQ I would use all day long with 2kids different bottles sip cups Ect and worked great also this current sterilizer is price way to much should be arround 30 for the poor quality it provides. I don't even want to use it anymore and my child is only 3 mnts. Wish I could have got the IQ24 vs this new junk but not sold anymore:(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not intended for long term use!- January 2, 2019
This was a perfectly working sterilizer for six months before it just completely died. Same issues with all of the other customers: burnt rust after a few cycles, will not turn on. Would need to disinfect with white vinegar on a weekly basis to remove the burnt rust and calcium buildup. That wasn't really an issue because these types of equipment need maintenance cleaning. It's the product breaking after six months of daily use being the issue. The button won't click and the light doesn't come on. Will try and look for the fuse wire someone else removed to see if that'll work. Will be purchasing a microwave sterolizer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use- February 1, 2016
I have used this product for the last 7 months and I must say it's extremely easy to use and does the job. For all those saying that it rusts, it does not rust...the brown film on the element is from breast milk/formula left in the bottles. To avoid this from happening ensure that you rinse all bottles thoroughly before placing in the sterilizer. There are specific cleaning instructions provided with the product for when the brown (rust like) film does start to appear and it is easily removable. The only complaint I have is that mine stopped working last night however philips was very good at replacing the unit. I can't wait to get my new one so I can continue to use this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.