Philips Avent Advanced Electric Steam Sterilizer (SCF291/00) - White
Available online only
- Holds up to 6 Philips Avent bottles (sold separately)
- Adjustable configuration also accommodates pacifiers, breast pump parts, toddler plates, and utensils (sold separately)
- Heats in 4 minutes and sterilizes in 6 minutes to kill up to 99.9% of germs with steam
- Progress indicator light lets you know when sterilization is complete
- Automatic shut-off turns the sterilizer off when the cycle is finished
- Built-in drip tray keeps milk residue away from the heating plate to prevent odours
- Contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours if the lid remains closed
- Compact size fits easily on your countertop
- Electric Steam Sterilizer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 88 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
- Easy to use and easy on the eyes- April 4, 2021
I never had a bottle sterilizer with my first two kids, so when I received this product as part of the Stellar Review Panel, I wasn’t quite sure how useful it would be...boy has that changed. This sterilizer is so easy to use, and so roomy, that it has really streamlined my daily routine. I can pop my bottles and accessories in, hit the button, and go on with my day without worrying about how clean my baby’s stuff really is. Especially in the pandemic, it’s been nice to feel confident about her safety. And the design of the sterilizer is great as well- clean-lines, neutral color, doesn’t bother me to just leave it on my counter for easy access.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid sterilizer, designed for daily use- April 3, 2021
This is a great sterilizer! Bottom line, would buy again, but know there are limitations. Pros: fast, super easy to use, fail-proof design. Works out of box with minimal set up. Add water, bottles and push start. Easy clean up. Cons: bulky, takes up counter space, using the model without fan means you have to open it after cleaning and dry everything outside of sterilizer. Biggest drawback for me is not being about to use tall 8oz bottles in this (brands other than Philips) but the 4-6 oz bottles work perfect. Would recommend springing for model with fan - since they would be dry, you could leave bottles in and store when not in use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Space saving sterilizer- April 5, 2021
I received the philips avent advanced baby bottle sterilizer to test as part of the stellar panel. The first thing we noticed about this sterilizer compared to many others was that the design is it allowed it to save us a lot of space on our counter. We felt confident that the bottles were adequately sterilized when we took them out. While it works well with many types of bottles are specific bottle was an ideal for this sterilizer because of its wide shape (boon nursh). We are also a family that doesn’t like keeping much on our countertops so we prefer the sterilize option on the dishwasher. However, if you have ample counterspace this is a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.