Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Clinically proven to involve less leaning forward, keeping you comfortable while you pump
- Unique design allows you to be in a relaxing position while pumping
- Soft massage cushion with massaging petals stimulates flow for maximum output
- Easy to set up, express, and clean to pump and get you back to your work or baby
- Compact lightweight design for easy transport wherever you need it
- Few separate parts and intuitive design allows for quick setup
- Pump makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding into your little one's schedule
- Comes with everything to get you started on your pumping journey: 1 breast pump body with handle, 1 large massage cushion (25mm), 1 natural bottle (4oz), 1 extra soft newborn flow nipple, 1 travel cover, 1 sealing disc, and 2 breast pad sample packs
- 1 x Breast Pump Body with Handle
- 1 x Large Massage Cushion (25mm)
- 1 x Natural Bottle 4oz
- 1 x Extra Soft Newborn Flow Nipple
- 1 x Travel Cover
- 1 x Sealing Disc For Milk Storage
- 2 x Breast Pad Sample Packs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 116 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
- Comfy and Easy to Use- 13 avril 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the Avent Manual Pump, thanks to the weeSpring Parent Panel and I am SO glad I did! I have two doible electric pumps that I swore by with my first child and used in my first months back at work with my second. That all changed when I tried the Avent pump! This pump is so much more comfortable, due to the rubber lining over the flange, and I get so much more milk because the suction is much stronger. It is compact and so easy to use. The handle is very comfortable and the angled design inside makes pumping more comfortable because you can lean back and relax. This pump truly changed my whole pumping life and I absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super comfortable and easy to use- 20 avril 2018
I received this pump as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel. It was super easy to assemble and also take apart, which is a plus for me. The cleaning instructions are easy to follow and hardly take much time for me. Now, when using the pump, I find that it fits comfortably on my breast, especially with the pad. I have used it on and off and it hardly takes me any time to pump both sides. The handle is easy to grip and you don't feel like your hand gets tired from it. So far, I've only used it at home but with the warmer weather coming up we'll be traveling and I look forward to bringing it along with me since it won't take up much space in my bag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick and efficient- 18 avril 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had never used a hand pump before, as I had been pretty happy using automatic pumps. So when I received the Philips Avent Manual Breast Pump as a part of the weeSpring Parent Panel, I wasn’t expecting to like it. And I was right. I didn’t like it...I LOVE IT! The best thing about this pump is the speed. With a toddler and a baby, I am always on the go. With this pump, I could quickly and efficiently pump enough for an outing without al the complicated setup needed with an electric pump. And since I was already using Philips Avent bottles, all I had to do with unscrew the pump and screw on a nipple, and the bottle was ready to go!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This product isn’t for everyday- 21 avril 2018
I received a Philips avent manual breast pump, and a set of avent glass bottles for free to test and review from the weeSpring parent panel. The pump was much easier to clean than the electric pump I’m used to. Not as many small parts, and I didn’t need a special brush to get into tight portions of the device, just a regular bottle brush. This pump was alright to use in the beginning, but became tiring to squeeze the handle to get enough milk to fill a bottle. The glass bottles are great! I love using glass opposed to plastic. The glass seems durable for regular use. I would recommend the glass bottles, however I would suggest an electric pump for regular use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good to have on hand, but not for every day use- 17 avril 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Thanks to the weeSpring Parent Portal, I was able to try our this Philips Avent manual breast pump. Prior to trying this pump, I had only used an electric pump. Though this pump took a little getting used to, it did get the job done. I would not recommend it for everyday use, but I think it would be good to keep in the car as a backup to when you don't have your electric pump or don't have a way to plug in your electric pump. The nipple shield collects hair very easily, so you definitely want to keep the nipple shield cover on any time you are not using the pump. Overall, this pump is good to have on hand, but I would not recommend using it as your daily pump!
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns