Philips Avent Infant Starter Set - Blue
Available online only
- Ideal for newborns aged 0-6 months
- Set comes with multiple size bottles to support your growing baby
- Slow flow and first flow nipples keep milk flowing at a consistent rate
- Spiral design combined with comfort petals promote a contented feed
- Soft nipple designed to closely resemble the breast ideal for babies who are both breast and bottle fed
- Vents air away from baby to prevent colic and gas bubbles
- Wide shaped nipple promotes a natural latch
- Two 1-piece silicone soothing pacifiers provide comfort when not feeding
- Bottle brush makes cleaning simple and easy
- 2 x 9 oz Baby Bottle
- 3 x 4 oz Baby Bottle
- 2 x Pacifier
- 1 x Bottle And Nipple Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 628 reviewers who responded, 604 would recommend this product.
- Sturdy, Easy to Clean Bottles and Pacifiers like the Hospital- April 8, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] With our first son we used and liked the Philips Avent Natural plastic bottles, so the opportunity to upgrade to the Philips Avent Natural Glass Bottles via the Philips Avent Gift Set was an exciting one. I received the gift set in exchange for the review from the weeSpring Parent Panel. My husband and I liked it. I found it easy to set-up and clean the bottles; he found them easy to feed our little guy with them. The pacifiers are just like the hospitals, so we were comfortable using them. We would recommend this product to Mom's for their registries and those buying baby shower gifts. It covers most bottle needs a new parent will have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect gift for a new mom!- January 30, 2020
This set would make the perfect gift for a new mom - especially if it was a first time mom and they weren't sure exactly what they wanted or needed. It's a great package of necessities, just enough to test out and get a feel for what they and their baby likes. Including the pacifier snuggle buddy makes the gift both cute and practical, and my favorite part is that it includes a bottle warmer because thats something I wouldn't have bought for myself, but have used quite often, especially when my mother-in-law is watching the baby. I happily received this bottle set from the Stellar Product Testing Panel, and would highly recommend as a gift!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Cute- April 4, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently received the Philips Avent Gift Set as a part of the WeeSpring Parent Panel. The set came with bottles and pacifiers! First let me say, the designs are super cute. Of all the bottles I've used these come out on top as far as cuteness! I love that the pacifiers have a cover for them when not in use! My little one liked it. Now for the bottles... When I first gave this bottle to my little one she drank just fine. However, after the second use she has decided that it is a little too wide for her to hold (lazy haha) so she won't use it now! Overall I think this gift set is awesome and I would recommend it for parents for as a gift!