Philips Essential Compact Digital Air Fryer - 4.1L (4QT) - Black
- Air fryer with 0.8kg capacity comes in handy for fries, bakes, grills, roasts, and more
- Rapid Air technology with starfish profile generates hot air for crispy-outside and tender-inside deliciousness with less or no added oil, so you can enjoy dishes with up to 90% less fat
- Compact design allows you to cook 4 portions of food while taking up minimal space on your counter
- Digital touchscreen with 7 preset options lets you choose the optimal temperature for cooking your food
- Keep-warm function ensures that your food is ready whenever you are
- Non-stick Quick-Clean basket and dishwasher-safe parts offer convenient cleaning
- Philips Essential Airfryer Compact Digital
- Recipe Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A must have!- November 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] One of the best kitchen appliances! The display is touch screen so it is easy to use & clean. Cooks food evenly and quickly by use of the internal tray design. Also a great way to reheat leftovers to have them taste like it was just made. I can’t wait to try new recipes. The inside tray is easily cleaned & is nonstick. Also a great item to use when it’s hot outside & you don’t want to heat your house by using the oven. This is a must have in my kitchen & will be a Christmas gift for my family members!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Performer but Ditch the Presets- February 13, 2022
Great compact air fryer with a few quirks but no deal-breakers. Superior build quality and great cooking results. Easy to clean. The only negatives are the limited temperature settings (may only adjust temp in 25F increments) and useless presets. Ditch the presets and follow an air fryer recipe and to determine the correct temp and cooking times. This would be my advice for any air fryer with presets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would not change a thing!- May 12, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My airfryer is probably the most used appliance in my kitchen after my gas range. It is really a mini convection oven for small quantities of food. I live alone, and the capacity is perfect for one or two. Also, power usage is much less than the big convection oven on my range. Cleanup is a snap: spray with hot water, wipe with a soapy sponge, spray to remove the detergent, and dry the basket assembly. While the basket is rated safe for the dishwasher, it's far more convenient to simply hand wash. Phillips website offers dozens of practical recipes and I'm slowly working my way through them. I recommend the Brussels sproyts.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it- November 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My food was well done. My food taste good and came out moist. Food like battered seasoned chicken came out delicious and crunchy. It's touchscreen and have an app that you can download to get ideas and recipes that tailor towards what I like to eat as well as my family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Philips Owns the Patent- March 30, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I googled "the best air fryers" and read countless reviews touting different makes and models. When I read that Philips had the patent I decided to go to the source. No regrets. I didn't want a huge one and the one I bought is perfect for two people. I've made chicken wings, asparagus, baked potatoes, french fries, etc. It's easy to operate and a breeze to clean. My only complaint is I can never get the on/off button to turn off the machine. It ends up adding 1 minute to the cooking and I turn it off by unplugging it. Other than that minor inconvenience it's a joy to cook with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.