Philips Hue 2m (6.5 ft.) Outdoor LED Lightstrip
- Requires Hue Bridge (sold separately) to access all the smart control features
- Flexible light strip can be bent any way you want, delivering 16 million colours to instantly brighten or accentuate your garden, walkway, or balcony
- 37.5W bulb with 2000K-6500K colour temperature delivers warm-to-cool light
- Philips Hue app lets you turn on or switch off the light from anywhere
- Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Cortana, and IFTTT compatibility allows smart control of your light using your voice
- Colour-changing feature lets you choose from 16 million colours to create the perfect ambience
- IP67 water-resistant and weatherproof design withstands the elements, making it safe for outdoor use
- Length of 2 metres (6.5 feet) offers endless decoration and lighting possibilities
- Philips Hue + Spotify The first-ever deep lighting and music integration translates the music you hear into the light you see. Play Spotify music on any speaker and watch your lights react (Hue Bridge required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My one of a kind spin room- June 19, 2021
Love my light strips I actually have 5 of them in my spin room and they are amazing and just the right touch to topping of my very cool spinning room I know that they can go outdoors but they definitely work inside too….Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great light strip- July 8, 2021
I have in total, purchased four of these units. Happy with my purchase. Love the new software update too.
- Fun with Light- January 3, 2021
I enjoy this item very much gives great light to outside areas and the ability to change the color help with mood lighting. Set it on a routine and coming home in the dark is not a problem light can be from soft glow to eye popping BRIGHT.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So over priced for an obsolete product- January 17, 2022
Not at all what the box explains and for the price. I felt it was unacceptable that they sold me a new in open taped up box. I seen it back on the shelf the next time I was there too!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- High End lighting for Indoor and Out- December 20, 2021
Phillips hue Lighting is one of - if not the best on the market for whole-home lighting. While it is not the biggest in price to performance we might be shocked to find out that it poses a bigger value than originally anticipated. I actually use these lights inside as I can get cool curves on my walls with diffused lighting so I can have it in plain sight - when you do this plan to hide about 9ft of cable and brick but once you do it is AMAZING and makes a room look INSTANTLY high end and artsy. Let's start with the Home Ecosystem - this works with google home and apple home with EASE! I originally had Homekit as my original Home ecosystem however I switched to google because I prefer the ecosystem better and it has better integration with my Nest Cameras. However, this isn't about google home or Homekit! The lights are easily broken up into rooms to be called on at any moment be it lights on/off, change color, brightness, or if you have them integrated into your routine they can be controlled on a light-by-light basis giving you maximum control. The Phillips Hue App - This is how all apps should be, you could be convinced that this is a product owned by apple as it is THAT refined. The app gives you full home accessibility with or without a whole smart home ecosystem and it works QUICK. You can automate the lights to go on or off at times or when you come/leave home using a geolocator (the location of your phone vs the activation circle of your home) and to my surprise, it was pretty accurate. The LED lights/strips themselves are quite bright - enough that they can not be above 25% at night even as a walkway light, so do not fear that they will not fill up a room because they will. the Build quality is great and I have never received one that didn't work (and I have well over 10 bulbs, 7 or 8 strips, enough to know) out of the box. The only caveat I have against the lights is particularly against the LED strips and the 3m tape. It is great for MOST applications however on soft surfaces or the back of some TV's you will need to use another adhesive (I use alien tape or a good double-sided sticky) to make them stick long term. The lights are also all well sized and well cabled so if you don't want anyone to see a light in your kitchen they never will! Warranty - I did have to warranty one LED strip because it would light up two different colors (and no these lights don't have gradient built into them unless you get the wall LED's that specifically state they have gradient color lighting) when it was supposed to only be white so therefore I had my first RMA. It was effortless and smooth with zero complaints. There was no RMA hero as it was just a quick call and easy process. Longevity - I have had bulbs going on 4 years of everyday use and they still are just as bright as my newer bulbs and as far as LED strips none of mine have started to fade or have diodes die. Overall - I couldn't recommend these lights more for a cohesive integration into everyday life. While they might be on the more expensive side of Lights you get what you pay for here and you can do some funky stuff with them - for instance, I use the exterior LED lights inside because it is easy to make cool quick wall art out of them. If you are going to spend the money to convert your whole home over to a light eco system, spend the money and do it right so you never have to do it again. Phillips Hue stands behind their products and so do I.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.