Philips Hue A19 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - 2 Pack - White & Colour Ambiance
Multiple colours to suit your mood
- Pack includes two white & colour ambient light bulbs
- Adjustable lighting with 16 million colours allows you to choose the right light colour in your room for any occasion
- White light lets you adjust the colour temperature from warm to cool to create the perfect ambiance
- Dimmable feature reduces the lighting intensity to instantly transform your room into a relaxing, cozy space
Smart and convenient
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity and voice commands for effortless lighting control
- Compatible Hue Bridge devices (sold separately) allow you to connect the bulbs easily and enjoy a variety of smart features
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and IFTTT for added convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- HUGE TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!- December 19, 2019
When setting up your lights take a photo of the serial number on the light bulb or write the serial number down. One day all my lights in my house stopped connecting to my Hue app and I had to individually connect them. Since my ceilings are 12 feet high I had to hire someone to come and get the serial codes on all the lights to reconnect them. If you take a photo or write the serial numbers down and this happens you won’t need to take them all down to get the serial numbers. I called Phillips and email and no one ever called me back about this problem because I surely thought there was an easier way to do this. I still gave the hue lights five stars because of how amazing they are! Now if I would’ve taken a photo of the serial numbers there’s never wouldn’t of been an annoyance to me.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Disappointing- January 1, 2021
Alexa could not find the 3rd bulb placed right next to her no matter how hard i tried and these lights are extremely dim. Very disappointing considering the costNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing!- December 27, 2019
The bulb was amazing! The colours were also very rich! The only problem is the price, so I recommend that you get these bulbs around Christmas or Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Not helpful (24)Report