Philips Hue A19 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - 4 Pack - White
Brightness adjustability and more lighting options
- Four fully dimmable LED lights offer comfortable, warm light
- Instantly control the lighting of the bulbs via Bluetooth or giving voice commands
- Designed to work seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair with the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to integrate into your smart home setup using Apple HomeKit
- Compatible with IFTTT and Hue Bridge, letting you explore all smart light features
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app lets you adjust the lighting to your preference
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 682 reviewers who responded, 661 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- best bang for your buck!- February 26, 2021
Those worked better than the colored ones in our living room and I saved like $220 when you factor all 6. The colored and the ambiance versions shine around in the canned light and look fairly weird. The white one was focused and the color temperature was just right and even better than I could ever achieve with the colored version and because the color was focused and not lost inside the canned, they can produce more lumens shining down. I now set them at 50% brightness vs the 100% brightness i had to use with the color. They don't get as hot and I imagine they use half the electricity. Don't hesitate. Definitely the most bang for your buck!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easier to sync than the colors (usually)- July 26, 2019
The white bulbs seem to be much easier to sync through the Alexa app (or the echo show plus) than the color bulbs. I've been able to put these in, and with my echo show plus, find them fairly quickly (with the occasional exception). I bought a house with a finished basement, but found out that almost all the lights are controlled by the same switch. Rather than tear up sheetrock and rewire, I bought these and set up spaces. Now I can use the Philip's switch or an echo to turn lights in different areas on and off, and even dim the lights over the baby's crib. I bought mine on sale, which was even more of a cost savings over rewiring.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Smart Lights- February 8, 2020
I purchased the pack of four...one in the living room, one in family room, and one upstairs media room. Very happy with these lights. They were easy to install and pair with the hub. I was using the old fashion manual timers—what a pain in the neck. No more running around resetting timers when the power goes out or when the time changes. I can control the upstairs light sitting at the kitchen table. I’m not into the color lights but the white is great. I will be purchasing more for the other rooms. I ordered a pack of two smart 3-way switches should have them Monday, can’t wait. Hoping TP-Link comes out with a Smart 3-way Dimmer Switch soon. My smart home will be complete soon!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.