Philips Hue A19 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - White & Colour Ambiance
Instant lighting control with different colours
- Control the lighting of the bulb via Bluetooth or giving voice commands
- Dimmable option to create a relaxing atmosphere in the room
- Lights up your home in 16 million colours
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair with the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to integrate into your smart home setup using Apple HomeKit
- Compatible with IFTTT means you can connect smart devices
- Connect the bulb with Hue Bridge and explore all smart light features (sold separately)
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app lets you adjust the lighting to your preference
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4502 reviewers who responded, 4417 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HUGE TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!- December 19, 2019
When setting up your lights take a photo of the serial number on the light bulb or write the serial number down. One day all my lights in my house stopped connecting to my Hue app and I had to individually connect them. Since my ceilings are 12 feet high I had to hire someone to come and get the serial codes on all the lights to reconnect them. If you take a photo or write the serial numbers down and this happens you won’t need to take them all down to get the serial numbers. I called Phillips and email and no one ever called me back about this problem because I surely thought there was an easier way to do this. I still gave the hue lights five stars because of how amazing they are! Now if I would’ve taken a photo of the serial numbers there’s never wouldn’t of been an annoyance to me.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Value- September 1, 2017
Considering these bulbs should last over 20 years (estimated at 4 hours use per night), $15.00 is a good price for a bulb that connects to your smart home. Note, this is only after you've purchased the Philips Hue Hub. But one only needs 1 hub for many bulbs and the hub works with Smart things automation hub for the entire house and the Amazon Echo for voice control. We usually have a couple of bulbs come on at 10% at sunset and ask Echo to raise it to 50 to 100% if we need more light. At 9 watts, 10% should be less than 1 watt per light and recent studies say that you sleep better when the lights are not as bright before bed. Great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outside Lights- December 24, 2017
I had a few of these lights I was using inside. They went on sale so I picked them to replace the exterior lights. I wanted to be able to change the color of the lights based on the time of the year. Also wanted to have them hooked up to my SmartThings hub so they would come on at Sunset and turn off at sunrise. It’s nice to be able to change the colors to show my support for the football team, or look festive. They say they are not for exterior use but I haven’t had any problems yet. The only issue I had was one light was having issues connecting to the hue hub so I had to turn the hub off for a bit then restart the hub. It worked better after that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.