Philips Hue A19 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - White
- Single smart light bulb offers a warm white glow
- Dimmable so you can adjust the brightness of the bulb according to your needs
- Use Bluetooth or voice control to create the ideal lighting in any room
- Designed to work seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair with the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to integrate into your smart home setup using Apple HomeKit
- Compatible with IFTTT to enable you to program your smart devices using customized actions
- Connect to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to unlock the full potential of these smart LED lights
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app lets you adjust the lighting to your preference
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1192 reviewers who responded, 1115 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great bulbs- October 29, 2020
These bulbs are bright and affordable. I got these with the echo show and one of the main deciders to keeping the show. I do have several smart bulbs in my home integrated into my home security system, but they only work with my Z-Wave hub. Having to find additional bulbs has been a bit daunting. These bulbs work on Bluetooth or with the hub built into the echo. Running the update to make it compatible with my Home mini allows me to control these devices wherever I am in my home without opening my home security app. Moreover, creating routines on either the Google home or Echo show has made managing my smart lights a one stop shop no matter where I am.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around, the best bulb experience- January 15, 2020
They tend to cost the most compared to other brands, but in terms of light quality, app functionality, and dependability with using Alexa - these have been our favorite by far. Other brands have offered better color, but sometimes when I ask alexa to turn them on or off I get offline errors. I have ones that use the old hub, as well as these that have blutooth and the range of these also seem to be some of the best. Other devices dont end up being smart in our house cause they are located too far away and lose connection, but the hue bulbs seem to offer the largest range which makes them a great choice for use around the houseYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Digital addition- February 20, 2021
Great addition to the digital control of my house. I have had Phillips Hue’s bridge for a couple of years now and continue to add to the Bridge. We have these all over the inside and outside of the house. Great individual control of lights which makes for a good security feature. We can go to bed and turn the lights off the whole house from there. Very convenient for not having to bump around in the dark. I have mine programmed to come on when I near the house so the outside is well lit upon arrival. Life span on these are good too. I have not had to replace any of the inside lights in 2 years. The outside has had moisture issues and had 1 replaced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.