Philips Hue A19 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulbs - 3 Pack - White & Colour Ambiance
Multiple colours to suit your mood
- Pack includes three multicoloured ambient LED light bulbs
- Adjustable lighting with 16 million colours allows you to choose the right light colour in your room for any occasion
- Adjust the colour temperature from warm to cool (from 2000K-6500K) to create the perfect ambience
- Dimmable feature reduces the lighting intensity to instantly transform your room into a relaxing, cozy space
Smart and convenient
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity and voice commands for effortless lighting control
- Compatible with Hue Bridge devices (sold separately) that allow you to connect the bulbs and enjoy a variety of smart features
- Works with voice assistants including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and IFTTT for added convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 424 reviewers who responded, 418 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great, but not as bright as you might think.- January 2, 2021
Very Pricey, but worth the money. I’ll admit, even for featuring “richer colors” and being the updated model, the colors can still seem not as bright as you would hope. However, since they are only 60 watt bulbs, I found the solution to my problem was that I just needed to use more bulbs. Seems easy enough, right? I put five of these bulbs in a Medusa Lamp and it really did a great job illuminating the room and giving me the sense of color I was looking for. I also like that I can control all of them with an app, or with Alexa. The preset color modes are nice, and I also enjoy creating my own. Very easy to set up. Just follow the instructions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Investing in your home, safety and lifestyle...- December 29, 2020
You’ve got to love Philips’ Hues Lights. They light my home, beautifully. It’s taken me 2 years but practically every bulb in my house has now been upgraded to Hues. I feel more secure because I can control the lights of every room from my smart phone no matter my location in or away from the house. I change room color schemes to match my daily mood or to improve it, and making immediate, no fuss, holiday lights displays this year was effortless. I’m expecting long life from my bulbs and have them set to automatically update their software for max use of every feature. My Hues bulbs were a ‘smart’ investment that pays off every day!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HUGE TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!- December 19, 2019
When setting up your lights take a photo of the serial number on the light bulb or write the serial number down. One day all my lights in my house stopped connecting to my Hue app and I had to individually connect them. Since my ceilings are 12 feet high I had to hire someone to come and get the serial codes on all the lights to reconnect them. If you take a photo or write the serial numbers down and this happens you won’t need to take them all down to get the serial numbers. I called Phillips and email and no one ever called me back about this problem because I surely thought there was an easier way to do this. I still gave the hue lights five stars because of how amazing they are! Now if I would’ve taken a photo of the serial numbers there’s never wouldn’t of been an annoyance to me.
Not helpful (0)Report