Philips Hue A19 Smart Light Starter Kit w/ Hub & Dimmer -3 Pack -White/Colour Ambiance -Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Five-piece starter kit that includes 3 light bulbs, a switch and a hue bridge
- 60 Wattage or 800 lumens provide comfortable and pleasing light to suit your ambience
- Bluetooth and ZigBee technology provides reliable option for wireless connectivity
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Cortana to allow you operate light with simple voice commands
- Hue app lets you control lights from your mobile phone or other compatible devices
- Can be synced with your media to make dynamic lighting effects that coordinate with movie or music or game
- Scheduling and timer features help you decide when the light should work and when to stay turned off
- Includes a remote control for convenience
- Switch can be placed anywhere easily with a screw or back plate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1183 reviewers who responded, 1148 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazingly easy setup- December 17, 2019
This entire process took a total of 10 min to set everything up and not only connect it to full working order but within that time frame I was also able to easily connect all three lights and dimmer (as a group) to my Alexa/apple HomeKit/and Xfinity home accounts. I realize connecting to all three is overkill but atleast I know what’s up with my smart devices at all times and that’s way better than having to guess wether or not I remembered to turn my lights off!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love these things.- July 14, 2020
I have these bulbs all around the house even behind the TV with the sync box. I’m very impressed with them easy set up, great colors and features. My good Freind just bought a house and I figured this would make a great gift for them. I was correct he was excited to try them out ASAP.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost works perfectly- August 2, 2020
The Hue hub itself was easy to set up with all 3 of my voice assistants. Setting up was so easy in fact that I didn’t get to choose how many bulbs I wanted to use. It just defaulted with 3, even though it could never connect to the 3rd. That’s not really an issue, ‘cause I was able to easily delete it from the Hue app. The uses and setup are quite convenient. I can use the lights with only my voice, and I put a guard over my last switch, so I can’t accidentally shut the power off. Because of this, the dimmer switch has entirely replaced my old light switch. Speaking of the Hue dimmer switch, I feel that it could use more customization. Most apps I pair it to state that it requires a hub in order to work. I do not see then why I can’t set my multiple clicks to custom scenes. I can only pick from the quite unsightly pre-made light recipes. It is only my opinion that they’re unsightly, but it means that, because I do dislike all the default options available, I basically can’t use the multi-click function. Please update it to work with custom scenes, even if it has to be a hardware update I have to buy separately. Many thanks for your consideration!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun- December 27, 2019
The setup of this kit was super easy, as was pairing it with my Rcho, Google Home, Xfinity, and Harmony. I can control my lights from multiple places and the remote was super easy to program too. I will be looking to add more Hue lights in the future! Dont forget to check out Hue Labs in the app for fun scenes!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Assuming they last 20 years - Totally worth it- May 27, 2020
I really like that I can create schedules for my lights to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise. The system was super simple to set up and configure. The lights look great! Assuming they last 20 years like they claim to, the high cost up front will be well worth it in the long run.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.