Philips Hue Appear LED Outdoor Wall Light - White & Colour Ambiance
- Cylindrical outdoor wall light delivers bi-directional beams of glow creating triangles of light on your wall
- LED light delivers 16 million colours including shades of white to create a custom lighting solution in your outdoor space
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app allows you to turn on, change colours, switch off, or dim the light from your smartphone
- Aluminum and synthetic design features a waterproof finish for outdoor longevity
- Includes power supply cable and plug for easy installation
- Philips Hue + Spotify The first-ever deep lighting and music integration translates the music you hear into the light you see. Play Spotify music on any speaker and watch your lights react (Hue Bridge required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks great during the day, beautiful at night- 13 avril 2022
Definitely the talk of the neighborhood! These lights look great. The colors are bright and amazing. Easy to install. The app isn’t great. A little clunky to use.
- Hue exterior ambiance- 5 juillet 2020
Yes, Yes, Yes......Exactly what was needed to spice the lights! Excellent concept HUE!
- Appear lights- 14 octobre 2021
The lights are nice they just need to be brighter. They are on the front of my garage. The look is great but overall brightness is horrible. Especially for the price.
- Hue Light Lattern- 20 février 2021
These patterns are amazing to add to any home. I know it’s a haste to get them but well worth it. I had to paint mine to match the house. But great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not weather resisTanT- 24 juin 2021
This product does not resist water, no matter how light the rainfall. I have purchased five of these units. All five filled with water after only 2 showers of approximately 10mm each. Water entered through the top of the unit and caused the top light to malfunction. The water then travel down the unit to cause it to knock out the circuits that connect it to wifi, making them unreachable permanently. The water eventually collects at the bottom of the unit, causing the bottom light to malfunction. They are not properly weather-resistant to use in an outdoor environment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report