Philips Hue BR30 Smart Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - 2 Pack - White Ambiance
- Two white ambiance downlights offer warm to cool white light
- Dimmable feature for a soothing atmosphere
- Control the bulb instantly via Bluetooth or voice inside your room, at your own convenience
- IFTTT compatibility allows you to connect smart devices
- Designed to work seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair with the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to integrate into your smart home setup using Apple HomeKit
- Connect this bulb to a Hue Bridge to access more features (sold separately)
- Philips Hue Bluetooth app lets you adjust the lighting to your preference
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 134 reviewers who responded, 129 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall good, except...- June 25, 2020
Except I really wish Hue had a high CRI option of at least 90 ( with R9 >50). I think Hue is still the best overall system when you consider breadth of lamp, luminaire, and control options, however it baffles me that you market Wiz as your entry level platform, yet it has 90 CRI standard and Hue can’t top 80 even as the premium brand. consumers don’t buy either system to get the best efficacy on the market; they buy these products for the unique quality of tunability, connection, and overall quality of light. Also, I would like to see more detailed light quality (photometric) specifications, perhaps in a separate spec document somewhere.
- Impressive- January 16, 2020
I bought these for my kitchen. I have 5, 3 on one side over the sink countertop and the other 2 over my cooking area. Limitless control from individual on off to all on off as well as dimming and brightening as needed. These are great in areas that need bright for tasks that require good lighting. The "ambiance" feature of these are a huge bonus. I could dim and brighten my cheap bulbs ! When you adjust the ambiance or use a preset to set the mood it makes all the difference and justifies the price … almost !!! The price is the only negative. I have no regrets and do recommend these to anyone interested in updating there old light bulbs to something fun.
- Alexa controlled bulb- May 30, 2020
I love the whole idea of asking Alexa to turn on the kitchen lights at 59% or whatever, and it happens. Great while it lasts. The box says the bulbs should last for (note, not guarantee) 25,000 hours. Then you look at the small print. 3 years, 3 hours a day. 3300 hours. And when you bulb dies at 3000 hours and 2.5 years, and you still have to fight for a replacement. Seriously??? These bulbs are fantastic while they last, but a $25 bulb needs to be guaranteed for longer than 3800 hours or it isn't worth a cr*p. Very hard to recommend these to anyone if Philips can't build them to last a lot longer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.