Philips Hue Calla Add-On Smart Outdoor Pathway Light - Multi-colour
- Add-on light works with the Philips Hue Calla smart outdoor pathway light kit (sold separately)
- Outdoor pathway light is ideal for illuminating a walkway, driveway, or other outdoor space
- Control the outdoor light remotely using the Philips Hue iOS or Android app whether you’re home or away
- Requires Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) for full functionality
- Works with Nest, IFTTT, Zigbee, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- Colour-changing functionality and dimmable design let you set the ideal ambience outdoors
- 1 x Connector
- 1 x 5m Extension Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Good Fixture, best in moderate temps.- April 15, 2021
It’s a beautiful light, but this was a replacement for an identical one that unexpectedly “died” after not quite 3 years. Lifespan for things outside 24/7 can be rough, especially in New England (where normal outside temperatures routinely go outside this product’s operating range, especially in the winter.) I think you will have the longest life and most satisfaction with this product if you live in a temperate area with more moderate winters (semi-random Texas blizzards excepted). Otherwise, roll the dice, and hope it lasts (or be willing to shell out for a replacement).
- Great addition to my Hue collection- September 12, 2020
I added two of these flanking my front porch walkway to light the brick path. Setup was easy. I have them wired on a line with other Hue outdoor uplights. The cables and transformer connections are the same. My only complaint is that after 12 months of use, it looks like the white plastic lens areas are very slightly yellowed. I would need a new one to place side by side to be certain. I hope that this does not continue to the point of being unsightly. They still look good at this time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple and easy to setup- January 2, 2020
Now have three bollards and six spot lights. Simple and easy to set up. Confusing though as to maximum distance - one leaflet says 35 m and another shows three with maximum of 20 m between. Would like range to be larger than 35m! Big upgrade from the low voltage lighting we had previously and the ability to link to Homekit and automation rules is a big plus. Will be interested to see how they cope with the winter.